17

TAYLOR'S POV

The girls stood in the kitchen preparing the pregame drinks for themselves and the guys, with Sydneys pregame playlist blasting through the speakers. Mason had just left to go pick up Alex and some more alcohol since they were almost out. 

"So what's the situation between you and Trevor" Sydney asked.

"Not sure, we haven't had sex if that's what your asking" Taylor responded during a shot of tequila for herself. 

"So only a kiss?".

"Well we almost fucked in his car but none of us had any condoms" Taylor said.

"Dude you're on the pill, just raw dog it" Sydney said, disappointed that her friend didn't have any updates on her California sex life.

"I'm not risking it, he's a hot NHL player who probably has a new girl in his bed every night" Taylor said. "I'm not about to catch an std because he wants to hit it raw with them".

"Okay yeah that's smart, I forgot he's somewhat famous in the hockey world". Sydney replied. "When are they coming anyways?". 

"They should be here soon".

Trevor and Jamie were picking up pizza on the way over so they could get in some food quickly before going out. Taylor had placed the order and sent Jamie all the info, as well as sending him $30 on venmo. As they were taking their third shot of the night, the door swung open revealing Jamie and Trevor holding four pizzas. Taylor and Sydney called them into the kitchen where they poured up a shot and took out a beer each for the boys.

"Hi guys, this is my best friend Sydney from home".

Jamie walked over to the blonde first. "We have met before right? a few years ago at the McTavish lakehouse" he said giving her a hug.

"We sure have, you definitely weren't as attractive then as you are now" Taylor responded causing Jamie to blush.

"Okay Sydney thats enough" Taylor said grabbing her best friends arm. "This is Trevor, no hitting on him". 

"Hi Sydney" he said with a smile.

"Nice to finally meet you Trevor, Taylor won't shut up about you and how good you are in bed" she joked, causing Jamie to choke on his drink.

"She's just kidding" Taylor reassured the boys. 

The four of them walked over to the couch to sit and talk while waiting for Mason to come back with Alex and more drinks. Sydney told the boys all about her and Taylors funny stories growing up, as well as the ones that Taylor never wanted her parents to hear. After 20 minutes of conversations and stories on the couch, Taylor heard voices coming from outside meaning that her brother was home. 

"C'mon Syd I want you to meet Alex" Taylor said jumping up off of the couch. 

The two girl walked over to the door with drinks in their hands. Mason walked in first carrying a bag full of beers, while Alex came in after with an overnight bag. 

"Hi Alex, long time no see" Taylor said giving him a hug. "This is Sydney, my best friend from back home".

Alex turned over towards the girl and smiled, "Hey I'm Alex".

"You can call me Syd" she said before taking a sip of her drink. "You want a drink Alex?".

"Yeah that would be great" he responded. The two of them walked into the kitchen leaving Taylor behind. Just as she was about to follow them she felt a pair of hands grab her waist from behind, followed by the smell of a familiar cologne. 

"Hi Trev" she said turning around smiling. 

"How did you know it was me" he asked.

Taylor gave him a dumb look before laughing and saying "you really think anyone else in this house would grab me the way you just did". 

He smiled bringing her in for a hug, "I sure hope not.