9

INSTAGRAM

liked by sydthekid, masmclavish and 86 otherstaylormct: my 2nd home for the next few months

taylormct: my 2nd home for the next few months

view all 21 comments...

sydthekid: look at mason all grown up with his beard
masmclavish: girls love it
taylormct: no they don't...

aturcs: come to a kings practice and visit me :)
taylormct: sorry alex, I'm a loyal ducks fan now 🦆

trevz11: did you see the cool trick I did
sydthekid: who let you follow this account
trevz11: who are you?

AFTER PRACTICE

"Hey Taylor, get your skates on and come down here" Mason yelled from the ice.

Taylor ran down the steps with her skates in her hand and walked over to the bench. She put her hockey skates on and grabbed an extra practice stick, and then skated onto the ice with Mason, Jamie and Trevor. The four of them skated around passing the puck and shooting at the net, even playing a mini game.

"I forgot you were this good at hockey T" Jamie yelled from across the ice while passing the puck to Mason.

"Me too honestly, I missed playing" Taylor yelled back. She had played competitively for years but quit when she was 18 because she dint want to pursue it professionally. Her and Mason used to play for hours on the rink behind their house when growing up.

"What position did you play?" Trevor asked her.

"Defence-man, just like jimmy" She replyed smiling over at Jamie.

"She was really good too, played for the boys team with me for years" Mason told them "She was better than half of the guys on the team too".

"I was better than all of them Mason, don't lie" Taylor said laughing.

They continued playing for an hour until Jamie suggested getting food. The boys headed off to the locker room to change and shower, while Taylor took her skates off and decided to meet them in the lobby. After waiting for about 15 minutes she heard the boys talking from down the hallway.

"You guys ready to go?" she asked them while grabbing her bag.

"Change of plans" Mason said, "I don't feel like grabbing dinner, I'm pretty tired and want to go home and rest, but if you want you can still go grab food with Jimmy and Z".

"Yeah I'm down, Chipotle?" she said turning to Jamie and Trevor.

"Sounds good, we can drive you home later too" Jamie said.

They walked out of the rink and headed their separate ways, Mason went to his car and the rest walked over to Trevors.

"I get aux" Taylor said while hopping in the back. She turned on her car playlist and turned up the volume.

"I love this song" Trevor said while driving out of the parking lot.

"Bullshit, do you even know what its called?" Taylor asked.

"Snow on the beach, by Taylor swift" he responded looking at Taylor through the front view mirror.

Taylor gave a confused look, until Jamie broke the silence "Trev is T Swifts number one fan" he said. Trevor turned up the volume and sang along the whole way to Chipotle. After they got their food and ate they decided to go back to Jamie and Trevors place to hang out.

"Welcome to our crib" Trevor said as they pulled up on the driveway.