33

TAYLOR'S POV

Taylor was sitting in the bath and watching a movie on her laptop when Sydney texted her. She missed her friend so much and wanted to go back home to visit when the regular hockey season was over.

private messages

mommy syd 🤠🍻👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

hi tay
cute pic of z and the boys on the ducks insta

taylor
I know right
Trev looks like such a cutie

mommy syd 🤠🍻👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
Jamie too

taylor
how are things w u and Jamie?

mommy syd 🤠🍻👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
good! we have facetimed lots since I came back home
lots of nudes too

taylor
I didn't need to know the last part

mommy syd 🤠🍻👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
he's packing some inches T

taylor
please stop

mommy syd 🤠🍻👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
on a real note
I miss you so much

taylor
I miss u too syd the kid
come visit me soon

mommy syd 🤠🍻👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
I will try my best

She finished her movie and got out of the tub, putting on her robe and going back into her room to get dressed. Trevor texted her and had let her know that they would be over in an hour or so for dinner, so she left her room to prep the food. Cooking was therapeutic for Taylor, so she really wanted to cook for the boys tonight.

Ribs, potato salad, veggies and salad were on the menu for tonight. Taylor barbecued the ribs and veggies, while the salad and potato salad were already prepped and in the fridge. Warm nights like these were perfect for barbecuing and sitting outside when eating meals. She put down plates, cutlery and glasses out on the table, then bringing out all the food. When she was doing the finishing touches, the boys came in from their big day out.

"Something smells good" Mason said.

"Something looks good too" said Trevor, walking up and giving Taylor a kiss.

They all sat down and enjoyed their last meal together, already planning their next reunion this summer. Apparently they were all going to someones lakehouse and the boys wanted Taylor to barbecue again since the dinner was so good. They had some ice cream for dessert, before it was time to say goodbye to Cole and Jack, who were leaving tomorrow morning.

"Bye Taylor, it was so nice to finally meet you" said Cole, giving her a big hug. She gave him a big hug back, not wanting to let go since her and the boy had become such good friends during the time he was visiting. Next was Jack, who Taylor was also sad to say goodbye to.

"Bye Hughes" she said giving him a hug.

He hugged her back, "See you soon Taylor, I really enjoyed hanging out with you". Trevor laughed at what Jack said, making the three of them laugh together. They had made a promise not to tell anybody what happened, but that didn't stop them from having inside jokes with each other.