7

TAYLOR'S POV

Taylor woke up to the sounds of laughter coming from outside her room. She rolled over to check the time on her phone, 10:38am... Her screen was filled with text notifications from Sydney, who had woken up a few hours before her due to the different time zones. Taylor turned off her phone and threw on Masons old team Canada hoodie she found on the floor beside her bed and a pair of sweats. She walked out of her room and down the hall into the kitchen, where she found Mason, Jamie and Trevor making breakfast. 

"Morning T!" Jamie and Trevor said with warm smiles.

"Morning guys" Taylor responded.

"Want some pancakes?" Mason asked her while flipping a pancake on the stove. 

"You remembered!" Taylor said excited.

"Of course I remembered Tay, it's a Saturday tradition" he said.

Ever since Taylor and Mason were little, Saturday mornings were always reserved for pancake breakfasts. The whole family would sit down and have breakfast together, and tell each other about their week. Taylor beamed with joy when she realised that her brother had remembered her favourite family tradition, and continued it even if they had moved to a different country. 

"Tay, grab the coffee and put it on the table" Jamie said. 

Trevor walked past her with a smile, and put a big plate of pancakes down on the centre of the table. "How was your sleep Taylor?" he asked while sitting down and grabbing a serving. 

"It was good thanks" she responded. "Couch comfy enough for you?"

"It's not bad, but I miss getting the guest room when I crash here" Trevor said. 

Taylor laughed at the boys comment, "Well it's mine for the next few months, you will have to learn how to deal with it" she responded. 

"The couch is great Taylor, he's just being dramatic" Jamie said laughing with a bottle of orange juice in his hand. The friends sat down and ate the pancakes while laughing and talking about their plans for the day. 

The boys had an afternoon practice at the Ducks practice rink, which Taylor was invited to come watch if she wanted to. Mason told her to bring her skates so that she could skate with them once practice was over. 

After breakfast Jamie and Trevor drove home to go grab their stuff for practice later. Taylor thanked mason for breakfast and went into her room to hang out before getting ready for the day. She jumped into her bed and opened her phone to answer Sydneys texts from earlier that day. 

private messages

mommy syd 🤠🍻👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

good morning tay baby

how did it go last night

did we smash?

Taylor

no smashing last night

it went well tho, they just left 10 minutes ago 

mommy syd 🤠🍻👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

that sucks

I was hoping for some gossip from you

since when have you ever passed on a hookup with a hot guy

Taylor

since now, considering he is my brothers teammate and friend

the sexual tension is so there 

mommy syd 🤠🍻👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

stop it 

you are allowed to have casual sex with whoever 

just don't let mason find out, problem solved

Taylor

and thats so easy, especially considering the fact that mason and I live together

mommy syd 🤠🍻👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

I don't appreciate the sarcasm

bottom line Trevor is hot, you are hot, which means you guys would have hot sex

Taylor

we would for sure

i'll think about it okay

imma go take a shower, i'll text u later syd