45

TREVOR'S POV

Everyone was finally back in Anaheim after the long road trip. While they were gone Taylor got her own place that Trevor decided he wanted to move to as well, realising how much he liked her and wanted to spend all the time in the world together. Sydney decided she was going to move into Jamies house with him, using Trevors old room as a nursery for the baby.

Trevor and Taylor came over to help them paint the room and get everything ready for the baby. Jamie really wanted to keep the babies gender a surprise until it was born, so they painted the room a soft shade of green with some light wood furniture to match. Taylor had picked out some toys and a toybox that they put into the corner beside the big comfy chair for Sydney to sit in while breastfeeding.

They finally got the room ready and stood like four proud parents afterwords, happy with what they had accomplished. Jamie was so excited to be a dad, a couple tears shedding from his eyes when he saw all the baby things that he had while growing up, now in his future kids room. Sydney and Jamie thanked them so much for coming over to help, giving them big hugs and officially saying they will be the babies aunty and uncle.

Trevor and Taylor drove back home to their home, only 10 minutes away from Jamie and Sydney. They had bought a three bedroom home, big enough for them and their future kids to grow up in. Taylor was craving pizza so she convinced Trevor to go pick some up while she got the rooftop ready for them to eat dinner on. When moving in they had decided to buy beanbags to put up there and a little table for them to put food on. She brought up a bottle of wine and got everything set up before Trevor came back with their pizzas.

They went up to the roof and sat down to eat while watching the sun go down in the background. Trevor couldn't stop admiring his girlfriend, wondering how he got so lucky to end up with her. They finished the bottle of wine, making them a bit tipsy. As usual Trevor was goofing off, tickling her and doing everything to make her laugh uncontrollably. They ended up lying on the roof on top of each other giggling, before he leaned down and gave her a kiss.

Moments like this made him realise how much he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, doing silly things like throwing food at each other, while also spending every moment together and enjoying it. He stared into her eyes making her blush and cover her face with her hands.

They lay and watched the sunset together, listening to Taylor Swift in the background. Trevor was playing with her hair, admiring every little feature on her face. He had never found himself this in love with somebody before and he couldn't believe that it was with Masons twin sister. She looked up at him and gave him a kiss, before resting her head on his chest.

"This is so perfect" she said to him.

"I could lay up here forever with you" he told her. "I love you so much Taylor".

"I love you more Trev".

********

epilogue next