23

TAYLOR'S POV

Trevor had told Taylor that he was coming over after his run to hang out with her. He had sent her a text when he was pulling up on the driveway, giving her time to put on a shirt and some pants, before popping in a piece of gum before opening the door. Sydney was out with Mason and Jamie for a walk and swim down at the beach, leaving the two of them alone at Taylor and Masons place. 

"Hi pretty girl" he said as he closed the door behind him.

"Hi Trev" she said giving him a gentle kiss. 

"I missed you" he mumbled while their lips were still attached. 

"Oh yeah?" she asked with a grin, "Show me how much you missed me Trevor".

The two of them deepened the kiss, before he picked her up and carried her into her room and throwing her on the bed.

"I would love to show you how much I missed you, but we have plans tonight".

Taylor propped herself up on her shoulders giving him a confused glare, "Plans?" she asked. 

"Yup" he said smiling, "I'm taking you out for dinner, and unless you want to go out in sweats then you better go change". 

A big smile crept up on Taylors face, then she jumped off the bed and ran to go change and freshen up. 

They got into Trevors car and drove to a cute little restaurant down by the water. Trevor had reserved a table on the rooftop, with a nice view of the water with the sunset in the background. Taylor stopped Trevor when they got into the restaurant, taking a picture of him.

"I had to, you look really good" she said smiling and putting her phone back in her purse. Trevor blushed at her comment while they walked over to their table.

"Trev this is so sweet" Taylor said sitting down on her chair.

"I try my best" He said sitting down across from her.

INSTAGRAM STORIES ---> taylormctavish

          @/ jamiedrysdale

replied to your story.....

you got this guy whipped

maybe.... :)

@/ alexturcotte

replied to your story.....

kid finally took you out to dinner I see

took him long enough 🙄

After they finished their dinner they walked down the beach and found a cute little cafe where they decided to grab dessert. They both ordered chocolate milkshakes, and walked over to sit in the sand to drink them. 

Taylor was enjoying the view and company, but something was bothering her. Trevor wouldn't stop sitting and playing with the paper wrapper that was on his straw. Was he regretting taking her out and playing with the wrapper to pass time?. 

"What are you doing" she asked him, hoping he wasn't regretting taking her out.

"I made you a ring" he said, showing the paper ring that he had made out of the straw wrapper.

"You made me a ring?" Taylor said with the biggest smile.

"Yeah, do you like it" he asked, putting it on her finger.

"I love it Trev" she said, pulling him into a kiss. 

Once they finished their milkshakes they walked over to the car holding hands. This night had been so thoughtful on Trevors part, which surprised Taylor because of the rumours she had heard about him. When they got into the car Trevor turned on his car playlist and started pulling out of the parking spot. He stopped the car and looked over at Taylor when he realised what song was playing. She turned up the volume and they sang their hearts out to Paper Rings by Taylor Swift.