40

TAYLOR'S POV

The girls talked in the bathroom for a little bit before returning to the table to join the boys. Taylor and Sydney had decided they would continue their conversation later at their hotel room so that Sydney was as comfortable as possible. They sat down at the table, happy to see that their food had come while they were gone.

The group sat and talked while enjoying their dinners before Taylor and Sydney went back to their hotel room. They left early since Sydney wasn't feeling well, while the boys headed back to their separate rooms to rest up for the game tomorrow. Jack had gone back to jersey, giving Taylor a big hug before leaving and telling her how nice it was to see her again. Her and jack hadn't talked much since the whole threesome thing, but she was happy to get the chance to hang out with him again even if it was just for a short time.

When the girls got back to their room they opened a box of oreos, not really sure where to start with the conversation.

"It's Jamies, if you were wondering" she said, breaking the ice.

"Does he know?"

Sydney nodded, stuffing an oreo into her mouth. "He wants to keep it, he says he's happy for me" she told her friend.

"Do you want to keep it Syd".

"I've always wanted to be a mom T, but I feel like I'm trapping Jamie".

Taylor grabbed Sydneys hand, holding it for moral support. "Syd I'm your best friend, and I can tell by your face that you want this baby" Taylor told her.

"Do you think I'm too young" she asked.

"Sure you're young, but i know you're going to be the best mom if that's what you decide".

They continued talking, Taylor supporting her best friend as much as possible. She knew it wasn't going to be an easy decision but if Sydney wanted to keep it she knew she would support her through it all.

Sydney fell asleep first, leaving Taylor awake and scrolling through her Instagram feed passing time. A notification came up on her phone, making her smile when she realised who it was from.

private messages
Trev baby :)

Trev baby :)
hi love
I miss you

taylor
I miss you too
what are you doing

Trev baby :)
im horny
Jamie is sleeping

taylor
same here
sydney is knocked out

Trev baby :)
I have an idea

taylor
oh?

Trev baby :)
so you know we play the rangers tomorrow

taylor
yes

Trev baby :)
I have a key card to the locker room we are using

taylor
okay...

Trev baby :)
what if I sent you an uber
and we met at the rink

taylor
you want to break into the rink?

Trev baby :)
its not breaking in if I have a key card

taylor
its risky z

Trev baby :)
cmon t

taylor
okay im down
see you there

Trev baby :)
fuck yeah

-------------------------------------

authors note

I know this chapter is unrealistic with the rink thing, but lets just say it somewhat realistic for the stories sake.

thank you guys for all the support!!! <3