19

TREVOR'S POV

"Hey sleepyhead, we're here" Trevor said gently waking her up, since Taylor had fallen asleep on his shoulder in the uber ride to his house. He paid the uber driver and took Taylor inside to his house.

"You want anything to eat or drink?" He asked her while locking the door behind him.

"Honestly I'm really craving lucky charms" she said sitting down at the table. Trevor took out two bowls and filled them with milk and lucky charms. 

"Here you go" he said giving her the bowl and kissing her on her head.

"Thank you Trev" Taylor said smiling up at him.

He caught himself glancing over at the girl, admiring her features and how pretty she looked, even while being drunk and tired. 

"Do I have something on my face?" she asked him, wiping her mouth on her arm.

"No" he responded.

"What is it then" she said, furrowing her brows.

"Do you know how pretty you are right now".

"Stop Trevor"

"I'm so serious T"

"Can I sleep with you in your bed tonight" she randomly asked, causing Trevor to laugh.

"You don't ever have to ask that question T" he responded, picking her up and carrying her into his room.

"But my cereal" she said laughing. 

"Fuck your cereal, i'll get you more tomorrow".

He carried her into his room and threw her onto the bed, before going into his closet and coming out with one of his t-shirts and a pair of sweats. "Put these on, I'll grab you a toothbrush" he said. 

Taylor put on the clothes that he had given her, and threw her hair up in a messy ponytail. Trevor walked back into the room with a toothbrush and fresh towels. "There is makeup remover in the bathroom as well as a moisturiser" he said causing Taylor to give him a blank stare. "My sister told me what to get".

"You got makeup remover and moisturiser for me?" she asked looking at the boy.

"Shut up and go get ready for bed" he said while laughing and grabbing a pair of sweats for himself. 

Trevor went on his phone while waiting for Taylor to get ready and come to bed. He scrolled through his Insta feed where a picture of Jack came up.

private messages

jizzy 

trevor 

Hey Hughes 

I know you're sleeping but I couldn't wait till tomorrow 

Taylor is here, and her drunk food of choice is lucky charms

I think she's the one

"Who are you texting" Taylor asked when she walked back into the room. 

"Jack" Trevor said turning his phone off and shifting his body towards her.

"Thank your sister from me" she said while climbing into Trevors bed, cuddling up with him and resting her head on his chest. 

"I will, goodnight T" he said.

"Goodnight Trev".