18

After an hour or so of pregaming and some pizza, the uber was waiting outside. They all grabbed their bags and wallets, heading out of the door with a drink in their hand to-go. Trevor and Taylor were the last ones to leave the house, giving him the perfect opportunity to pull her aside and give her a kiss.

"What was that for?" she asked blushing.

"Would never forgive myself if I didn't and then we ended up crashing in the uber" he said pretending to be serious.

"What the fuck Trev" Taylor asked laughing and walking towards the car.

"Oh stop it, we both know you liked it" he joked.

"Mhmm you keep telling yourself that" she said getting into the car. 

After a short ten minute uber ride, they were at the club. Jamie paid for the uber, and they decided they would split the cost later when they were sober again. The music from the club was so loud they could hear it from the street. Unfortunately there was a long lineup outside, that curved around the building and into the parking lot. 

"Well shit, this is going to take at least an hour" Taylor said annoyed.

"Hey T, remember how I told you that being an NHL player pays off" Mason asked her with a smile.  He grabbed her hand and walked up to the bouncer with the rest of the group. The boys showed their ID's and luckily the bouncer recognised them from games. 

"Dude my wife loves you" the bouncer said pointing to Trevor. 

"Tell her I love her too" Trevor said while walking into the club. 

The building was filled with people dancing and drinking, as well as music blasting through big speakers. the group split straight away with Jamie, Mason and Alex waking over to get drinks, while Taylor, Trevor and Sydney walked over to a booth. Taylor and Trevor got in first, while Sydney sat across from the pair. 

"Okay imma just be blunt" she said looking at the two.

Taylor mentally prepared herself for what her friend was going to say, knowing 99% of the time she didn't have a filter, 

"Is Jamie single?".

"You wanna hookup with Jimmy!" Trevor said getting excited.

"Trev she's going to scare him, Jimmy is so shy" Taylor said laughing.

"I'll be very nice I promise" said Sydney.

"Go for it Syd, Jimmy needs to get laid, it will make him better at the rink too" Trevor said.

"How is getting laid going to help Jamie with his hockey" Taylor asked looking at Trevor confused. 

"It just will okay T, trust me" he said kissing her forehead. 

The group spent a few hours at the club dancing and making Sydney feel welcomed, and shortly after midnight the club started to empty out a bit, leaving the group and only a few others there. Mason walked up to the friends to tell them that they had been invited to a house party just down the road. By this point Taylor had already fallen asleep on Trevors shoulder twice so she just wanted to go home and get some sleep.

"C'mon T it will be fun" Mason said trying to convince her.

"Let the girl sleep" Sydney said finishing up her drink. "Go home Taylor, we can go without you it's okay" she said trying to comfort the girl in her decision.

"I don't want her going home on her own, she doesn't know the city that well yet" Mason said.

"It's okay, I can take her" Trevor said wrapping his arm around the girl. "I'm tired anyways".

They decided that Trevor would call an uber and take Taylor back to his place so they could sleep, while the others went to the house party down the road to continue their night out.