32

TREVOR'S POV

Trevor woke up the next morning with Taylor beside him in his bed. Jack had snuck into the guest room after the previous nights events, to crash in bed with Cole like planned. After jack had left they talked a little bit before going to sleep, Taylor reassured Trevor that the threesome was just for fun and that she had no interest in Jack. She then scratched his back and played with his hair like he loved, until he fell asleep with his head on her chest. Trevor had shown his more cuddly and affectionate side recently, making Taylors feeling grow stronger for the boy.

He kissed Taylors face and neck, before moving down to her chest to wake her up.

"Morning Trev" she said smiling, but not getting a response from the boy.

He kept kissing her moving further and further down, until he stopped at the waistline of her underwear. She looked down and the boy and nodded before he removed them and kissed along her inner thigh. Taylor moaned quietly, squirming under the firm grip that Trevor had around her thighs. He teased her, doing everything but what she wanted.

"Stop being a dick Zegras" she said wrapping her fingers through his messy hair. He laughed softly, before inching closer and giving her what she wanted.

Afterwords, the couple went out to the kitchen to go say hi to the others and grab some breakfast. Jamie, Jack and Cole were already awake, hanging out in the couch and playing some Chel.

"Morning guys" Trevor said, earning suspicious looks from the guys.

"You guys been up for a while?" Cole said laughing.

"What's ur motive Caufield" said Taylor, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Nothing" he said, returning to his game.

"Maybe just keep it down next time" Jack said, looking over with a smirk, making the others laugh.

"Yeah, not everyone wants to hear you guys fuck first thing in the morning" Jamie said rolling his eyes.

"Jealous Jimmy?" Trevor asked while pouring himself a cup of coffee.

"No" he responded quickly making everyone laugh.

The two of them sat outside to enjoy some sunshine and the pancakes that Trevor had made for them. Taylor was cuddled up with trevor in their outdoor sofa, scratching his arm that he had draped over her. They sat and talked for a while, making plans for the day and what they should do that night to make it special since Cole and Jack were leaving the next day.

Trevor dropped Taylor off at home, while picking up Mason and driving to the rink to play some hockey for good times with Jamie, Jack and Cole. Taylor didn't want to go since she had some cleaning to do back at the house since they were going to her and Masons place for dinner later.

The boys went to the rink and played hockey for hours, talking about old times and joking with Jamie and Mason on how team USA beat Canada the year that they played. Trevor and Mason took them to Honda centre afterwords to show them the ducks locker rooms and the rink, from a ducks players perspective while also going to skate for a bit. They ran into Terry, Vatrano and Gibson who had just went over to do some media stuff for the ducks social media accounts. Trevor introduced them and they then decided to go grab some lunch.

INSTAGRAM

liked by trevorzegras, jamiedrysdale and 189,420 others anaheimducks: some of our ducks came to visit today  🦆

anaheimducks: some of our ducks came to visit today 🦆

view all 48, 582 comments...

trevorzegras: we missed wild wing
anaheimducks: wild wing missed you guys too!

jamiedrysdale: 🦆 🦆 🦆
mmctavish: quack

taylormctavish: awe you guys look so cute
trevorzegras: mostly me right
taylormctavish: depends
user4829: are you dating???!!

user49284: is trevor dating masons sister?
user1023: I hope not