20

TAYLOR'S POV

Taylor had woken up in Trevors arms that morning, while he was still fast asleep. She didn't want to wake the boy so she lay still, remembering the night before. They still hadn't had sex yet, which was unusual for Taylor since spending the night at a guys house usually comes after the sex, and not before. She didn't mind this though, Taylor enjoyed spending time with him, even if that meant no sex. Laughter came from the hallway outside of Trevors room causing him to wake up.

"Morning sleepyhead" she said giving him a gentle kiss. "I think Jamie is home".

"Morning T, I heard him come in last night and he wasn't alone from the sounds of it" Trevor answered. 

"Good for him, should we go out and meet this secret girl" Taylor giggled. 

"You just read my mind" he said jumping out of bed with her hand in his.

The two of them snuck out of his room to go see who Jamie had brought home the night before. When they reached the kitchen they could hear the laughs getting louder, until they finally saw them in the kitchen causing silence.

"I didn't know you were home Z" he said, shocked that his roommate was home. 

Trevor started laughing hard at Jamies reaction. "Yeah I can tell Jimmy".

"Hi T" Sydney said blushing, only wearing one of Jamies t-shirts which worked as a dress for her. "I thought you guys were going back to Masons last night". 

"I'm going to go take a shower" Taylor said laughing. 

"We'll leave you guys to it" Trevor said, grabbing Taylors hand and following her down the hallway and into the bathroom. The two of them walked into the bathroom locking the door behind them.

"Who said I wanted to take a shower" Trevor said with a smirk.

"Oh my bad, so you don't want to get naked with me" Taylor asked sarcastically.

"I'm down for a shower" he said walking closer to her.

Trevor helped her undress, while planting kisses on her neck. Taylor managed to turn the water on, letting the water heat up before the two got into the big walk-in shower. They stood under the hot water, allowing each other to get fully wet while still kissing. Trevors hands started to roam on Taylors body, stopping when he reached the spot between her legs. He started to move his hand but was stopped by Taylor before he could continue.

"You took care of me last night, let me take care of you" she said, going down on her knees but looking up at him first, making sure he was okay with it. Trevor nodded while running his hands through her wet hair, as she took him with her hand and following with her mouth. 

"Fuck Taylor, that feels good" he said.