34

TREVOR'S POV

A couple of weeks had passed since Jack and Cole had went back home. Trevor would text them lots in their group chat, keeping them up to date. Taylor and Trevor had officially been dating for two months today, which was the longest relationship he had been in for a while. The two of them had a date tonight at a little Italian place down by the water, one of Taylors favourite restaurants. They were going to sleep at Trevor since Jamie had some plans making it so the house would be empty for a few hours.

private messages

cranky mctavish

trevor
I'm excited for our date later

cranky mctavish
me too <3

trevor
Jamie won't be home tonight

cranky mctavish
oh really

trevor
yup
wanna have sex in the kitchen

cranky mctavish
yes
and the living room

trevor
god you are perfect

cranky mctavish
good luck at practice Trev
save some of ur energy for me later ;)

Trevor turned off his phone and went out to the rink for practice. Eakins was waiting on this ice, giving them different drills to do. Once practice was over he hit the showers and grabbed his things before walking to the car with Jamie. They drove back home, blasting Jamies car playlist which was basically just country music. When they pulled up to the house they went straight up to the rooftop to get high. Practice was off for a few days so they had time for it to pass through their systems in case we got drug tested. Normally they tried to stay away from it during the season but once it ends they don't care.

Jamie and Trevor shared a joint, layed out on the roof while watching the clouds pass by. Trevor told Jamie about his and Taylors plans for the night, asking him for his opinions on it. The idea was brilliant according to Jamie, making Trevor happy. After a few hits the boys started to feel the high, getting more and more relaxed. Practice had been hard so the weed helped their muscles relax and their minds get a break.

Trevor was supposed to pick up Taylor at 7 so at 6 he decide to start getting ready. He showered and shaved his face, since he knew how much Taylor liked when he had a clean shave. Afterwords he got dressed in some blue jeans and a white t-shirt, with a button up thrown on top like a jacket. He drove to go pick up Taylor, who came out of the house wearing a white knitted sweater and a black mini skirt.

They arrived and the restaurant and walked to their table, which was overlooking the sunset over the water. While Trevor was eating his pasta, Taylor sat and fiddled with the paper wrapper that had previously covered her straw. She gave Trevor the ring she had just made, making him blush.

"You figured out how to make paper rings" he said, slipping it on his finger.

"I've been practicing" she said, taking out her wallet and pulling out the ring that Trevor had made her on their first date.

"You kept it?" he said surprised.

"I keep it in my wallet and bring it everywhere" she said. "It's my good luck charm".

The two of them sat and enjoyed their dinner, before going back home to Trevor to continue their night. They walked into the house and locked the door immediately behind them before Taylor grabbed Trevor and kissed him. They moved into the kitchen where he lifted her up on the counter, not breaking the kiss between them. Clothes started to get removed, before they heard sounds from the room down the hall.

"Is Jamie home" Taylor asked.

"No he's out" Trevor said, giving a concerned look. "Stay here" he said grabbing his hockey stick.

"Dude what are you going to do, beat the intruder up with your stick" she said earning a sassy look from Trevor.

"Yeah, that's actually exactly what I was planning on doing" he responded.

He walked down the hall and stopped outside of Jamies room, preparing himself to open the door. Taylor watched as he counted to three silently and then threw the door open, earning screams from both Trevor and the room.

"GET OUT" she heard a familiar voice yell, making her run down the hallway to see what was going on.

"Dude you're not going to believe this" Trevor said to her. Taylor walked so she was beside Trevor, her jaw dropping when she saw what was going on.

"Hi T" Sydney said naked in Jamies bed, trying to cover herself with his bedsheets, with Jamie beside her doing the same.

-----------------------------------

authors note:

thank you for reading <3 go check out @leafsarekindacool, she helped with ideas for this chapter