6

TAYLOR'S POV

The friends had been playing truth or dare for a little while, exposing each others secrets and telling funny Stories. Taylor had just answered a question asked by Alex, and it was now her turn to ask.

"Truth or dare jimmy" she asked.

"Truth" Jamie responded before taking a sip of his drink.

Taylor took a second to think of a good question for the guy in front of her. "Have you ever called a girl by the wrong name during sex", she said laughing. The others looked over towards Jamie who was usually was very quiet about his personal life, especially his sex life.

"Never", the brunette said. "But I was close to one time, luckily she was so loud that she didn't hear me start saying the wrong name", Jamie said with a smirk.

The others started laughing at what Jamie had just said, they had never gotten that much information out of him before.

"I think the alcohol is making Jimmy loosen up" Alex said while patting Jamie on the shoulder.

Jamie blushed at the comment, "It's my turn now, Z truth or dare".

"Since I did dare last time, imma pick truth", he responded.

"Have you ever hooked up with a friends sister, even though you knew it would get you in trouble" Jamie asked curiously.

Trevor was shocked by the question and stayed quiet for a second before responding, "Nope, but I have thought about it". While the others were laughing at Trevor's response, he looked over at Taylor and flashed a cheeky grin, which caused butterflies in her stomach. She couldn't understand why he looked over at her after he answered the question. Was it just a coincidence, was he just looking over? Or was he hinting that she was the friends sister who he had thought about hooking up with.

The friends played a couple more rounds of truth or dare before mason went off to bed. Jamie and Trevor were crashing at Masons because they were still to drunk to drive, but Alex had an early practice the next morning so he took an uber home. After they all said their goodbyes they went back into the living room and put down some blankets and pillows in the couch. Jamie went into the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for bed, while Taylor and Trevor cleaned up the cans and snacks from earlier that night.

"So Taylor, about what I said earlier", Trevor said breaking the silence between the two.

Taylor didn't look up from the dishes she was putting away, "what you said?" she answered playing dumb.

"You know what I'm talking about, and I meant it", he responded.

Taylor finally looked up and made eye contact with his piercing blue eyes. "Mason would kill you" she said.

"Yeah I know, he's also one of my closest friends so I wouldn't do that to him" Trevor said. "But Taylor, there is something about you-" Trevor was interrupted by Jamie who was walking down the hallway.

"Hey guys, bathroom is free now" Jamie said grabbing a glass and filling it with water.

Taylor finished cleaning up quickly and turned towards the boys, "Goodnight guys, i'll see you tomorrow". She quickly walked away and went into her room locking the door behind her.

"What the fuck just happened..." she mumbled to herself. Had Trevor just admitted he would hookup with her if she wasn't Masons sister. Maybe she was still drunk and the alcohol was making her read everything wrong. She decided to go to bed and sleep the whole thing off, hoping she would feel better tomorrow.

———————————————————————————
authors note:
i hope you guys are liking it so far. lmk if i can do anything to make the story better!