35

TREVOR'S POV

groupchat
hockey sticks and tiny dicks

trevor
just walked in on Jamie having sex

huggy
I didn't ask

turcs

baby colewith who

baby cole
with who

jizzy
not Taylor I hope

trevor
no not taylor
her best friend
sydney

turcs
W for jamie
she's hot, I would have done the same

jizzy
I wanna see what she looks like
send me her ig turcs

baby cole
me too

turcs
sending it rn

trevor
are we going to ignore the fact that I walked in on Jamie having sex

jizzy
technically ur the bad guy here since you cock blocked him

baby cole
agreed

turcs
agreed

huggy
agreed

jizzy
you know I'm right when huggy agrees with me

Trevor turned off his phone and put it in his pocket. Him and Jamie were sitting in the couch, while Taylor and Sydney were talking over in Trevors room. Him and Taylor had just walked in on their best friends having sex, something none of them were expecting especially since Sydney was supposed to be back in Canada right now.

"So, you and Sydney eh?" He asked Jamie, breaking the silence.

"Yeah dude, since the day I met her to be honest" he responded.

"I'm happy for you, but Taylor is going to have tons of questions" Trevor said.

"I will have answers hopefully".

After around 30 minutes Taylor and Sydney came walking down the hallway. The boys were nervous to see their faces and ask how the conversation went. Sydney hadn't told Taylor that she was coming into town, so it was a massive surprise for them to find her naked in Jamies bed.

"Everything is good" Taylor said sitting down in the couch, kissing Trevor.

"Really" Jamie asked.

"Yes Jimmy, really" she said sarcastically. "I'm happy my two best friends are getting laid, and it's even better that it's with each other".

Sydney laughed at her friends comment. "To be fair Taylor knew about us hooking up".

"Well I didn't know I would walk in on it, when did you even get to Cali? she asked.

"This morning, I was going to surprise you but Jamie said you guys would be gone all night so I was going to come to your house tomorrow".

"I missed you so much Syd" she told her friend.

"I missed you more" Sydney said.

The four of them hung out together for the rest of the night, talking and playing cards. At around midnight Jamie and Sydney went to bed, leaving Trevor and Taylor alone in the couch. They were scrolling through pictures on Trevors phone, finding some good ones for him to post. He had been nagging Taylor about letting him post her on his Instagram, but she was hesitant because of the army of fans he had. They made a deal that he could post if she got to help pick the pictures that he would use.

"Oh I like that one" she told him, pointing to a picture .

"It's blurry T" Trevor responded.

"So, it's cute" she said.

"You're cute".

"Stop Trevor I'm trying to focus" she said giggling.

He gave her his phone and cuddled up next to her, watching Taylor pick through photos and choose which ones she liked best.