4

TREVOR'S POV

Trevor realised he could not stop staring at the girl he just met. Because of his looks and successful hockey career in the NHL he was used to being around attractive girls, and he knew exactly how to flirt with them. He knew that if he wanted to he could check his dm's right now and find a girl to hook up with tonight, but there was something about Taylor that made him nervous, she threw him off of his game. Trevor didn't know if it was because of the confidence that radiated off of her, or if it was her big brown eyes that distracted him from his surroundings.

"Z, answer her question" Jamie said catching my attention again.

"Sorry, what was your question Taylor"? he asked looking up at the brunette.

"Do you want another beer, I'm grabbing some for the others" she asked smiling.

"No thanks, I'll come with you though, I want to grab some snacks".

The two of them went into the kitchen to grab the beers and snacks for the others. Trevor grabbed a bowl and poured the Doritos into it while Taylor grabbed the beers from the fridge.

"Do I make you nervous Trevor?" she asked breaking the silence between the two. Trevor was taken back by the question and didn't know how to respond.

"I only ask because you're so quiet and mason told me that ur normally super outgoing and chatty". Taylor walked closer to the tall boy and went up on her toes to reach his ear, "also you're shit at holding eye contact" she sad with a cheeky smile.

Trevor laughed and looked at the girl standing beside him. "You really think you make me nervous McTavish?" he said smirking. Taylor was shocked by the boys cocky answer considering how quiet he had been all night.

"I didn't mean it like that Taylor, it's just that I didn't know that mason had a sister" he said quickly afterwords.

Taylor gave Trevor a weird look, "Mason didn't mention that he has a twin sister?".

Trevor gave a small grin while lowering his voice, "Well he did, but he never mentioned how attractive you are".

Before Taylor could respond to Trevor they heard a familiar voice, "How long does it take to get 4 beers". Mason walked into the kitchen and saw the two talking, he looked at the beers in front of Taylor and grabbed one and opened it. "C'mon guys, the others want to play truth or dare".

Taylor looked at the boys and laughed, "You guys want to play truth or dare?".

"It's our favourite game Taylor", Trevor says grabbing the bowl of chips and walking out of the kitchen.