𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘

"You did well, Y/n

"You did well, Y/n." Ayame clapped and walked forward towards you. You were still quite out of breath and tired from all of that, but you felt quite proud.

"Thank you." You gave a her your signature sweet smile in thanks.

Tanjiro came over to your side and hugged you. "I'm so proud of you."

A dust of pink formulated all over your cheeks as you embraced him in return. Mitsuri was quietly squealing to herself, seeing the exchange between the two lovers. She remembered when Tanjiro had told her that he was in love with you. She could see it written in both their eyes. They really did love each other, and it was a love you'd see once a lifetime.

"Oh by the way." Ayame came in and pulled out a box. "I think you've earned these."

You broke from the embrace, already missing his warmth, and stared down in confusion. That was until she opened the box up and you almost fell over.

"Oh my gosh. Mochi?!" You gasped in astonishment.

"Yep. Take it, you've earned it."

You sighed with relief and took the box. Taking a pastel pink one and biting into it. Your heart practically danced in your chest as the taste melted in your mouth. It was cooling for your body and you couldn't help but smile to yourself and close your eyes.

"Am I dreaming? Or am I in heaven?" You asked to no one in particular. They all giggled at your figure and how you looked so content.

Finishing the last one, you took another one out and handed it to Tanjiro. He gladly accepted the strawberry flavored dessert and that first bite was almost enough to make him faint at how good it was.

"How did you get these?" You asked, already shoving another one in your mouth.

"Well, I made them actually." She replied with a shrug. "When you live practically five centuries you pick up on certain things and know how to make them without looking."

You could feel sparkles dancing around your head and you felt so warm and tingly inside as you ate another one.

"Don't eat too much now." She chuckled at your childish act. You handed Tanjiro another one and he smiled gratefully.

"Best. Mochi. Ever!" You both yelled and then laughed about it with everyone else.

┌───͙⊱••✩••̩̩͙⊰•───┐

"Galactic Breathing; Eighth Form; Aurora's Healing Mist."

Galactic Breathing; Eighth Form; Aurora's Healing Mist
The user uses this technique to help heal your injury and your ally's injury at the same time in a circle of striking green color mist for a period of time until you and your ally's injury are healed. This technique is only used to help your ally last longer in the battlefield; furthermore, this takes a considerable amount of time to heal them. This technique will also drain your energy by a great number after using it. Thus, it's not suitable for critical or life-threatening injuries.