[ Sugar - Giyu ] Part 2

A/N: I fully expect people to ignore this, but I was scrolling through the millions of emails I have, and I remembered I have this Wattpad account so I thought I'd revisit it. This is going to be part 2 of that Yandere!Reader x Giyuu chapter I once wrote. Honestly, I still kind of like it, even though I despise this entire book because GOD it's the cringiest piece of literature ever written.

✧.*

Ever since that fateful night, she has been coming back to that river. It was a foolish decision, really, she admitted it. If the police saw her here, she would be their first suspect. Though fortunately for her, the river was a long way away from the city, therefore no one has yet found this place or the bodies which were dumped into this river.

For now, at least, she could come here and get lost in thought. The thought of seeing blood gush out of the bag Giyu was carrying. It was part of the reason she has been coming here so often. She felt it would be wrong to confront him directly, so she indulged herself in overthinking the whole situation. No, perhaps, she was simply too afraid. What if she had misunderstood his actions? What if the sound of her talking about him murdering people frightened him? That would surely be the end of their friendship. She would have no other choice but to dispose of him. And that was the last thing she wanted to do.

Letting out a sigh, she closed her eyes, feeling the breeze ruffle her hair.

What was she to do? It seemed to her like the only thing she could do was simply forget that any of this ever happened, and move on with her life. Her life with Giyu. She did not wish for it to be tarnished by the blood of those fools. What a disgrace she would be if she let the dead ruin their relationship even in their afterlife.

Feeling the coldness of the night seep into her skin, she decided on calling it a night. There was no point in racking her brain this late at night. How embarrassing would it be if Giyu were to see her with bags under her eyes?

Sluggishly, she stood up, dusting herself off. Just as another sigh was about to escape her lips, she heard a crack of a branch from behind her and quickly turned on her heel. There was someone standing behind one of the trees in this place. And she managed to catch a glimpse of them. Had someone been following her?

She stood still for a second, before feigning ignorance, "Hm, must've been the wind," she muttered under her breath before making her way up to that tree. For the creep not to run away, she thought the best thing to do would be to pretend as though she did not know anything, and then ambush them. Sure, perhaps it wasn't the smartest thing to do, but she carried a pocket knife with her for a reason. The reason was: to take care of those who dared to pose a threat to her or her beloved.

Furrowing her brows, she silently took out the pocket knife, unfolding it open.

As she stepped closer, she heard her heartbeat in her ears. She did not wish to kill anyone today. It was far too risky. However, if she were to get hurt, her time spent with Giyu would greatly decrease. That, too, was not a desirable outcome.

She was so close. One more step, and— her knife was now pressed against that person's throat, whilst she pressed the person themself tightly against the tree, with her knee between their legs. There was no room for escape.

However, quickly did her eyes widen as she saw the face of the person.

Blue eyes, startled, staring into hers. The glittering light of the moonlight was reflected in their upturned eyes, filling them with tiny sparks that made the blue irises look like a starry summer midnight. [Y/N] could do nothing, but stare at the man in front of her with an intensity that she had never shown before. Then, as if thunder roared through her body, a saddened look graced her features.

"Giyu," she mumbled.

"[Y/N]," the man spoke in reply, placing his hand over hers, almost as if he was trying to tell her to put the knife away. She, of course, responded in kind and quickly stepped away from the man, feeling the trembling of her legs.

"What are you... Were you... following me?"

She caught glimpse of his pupils shaking, and then he looked away, "No."

What a blatant lie, she thought. Whenever he lied, he could not maintain eye contact. But why would he be following her? Perhaps, was he wary of her since she saw the blood in the river? But if he did not wish for her to know the truth, why did he toss the bag away when she was there? Why not simply wait until she was gone, and then get rid of the bag?

"Then, what are you doing here?"

Still not looking into her eyes, he said, "I was taking a walk."

Bullshit. Utter bullshit. Who was he trying to fool?

Giyu could clearly tell, by the woman's expression, that she did not believe him. And in an instant, it was as though his eyes glazed over, "I was trying to keep you safe."

This took the woman by surprise. Now he was looking straight into her eyes. How come he was telling the truth now? She gripped the knife in her hands tighter. Something wasn't right about him. It took her a while to notice, but, as ever so slowly the moonlight illuminated more of his features, she could see his face much clearer now. Dilated pupils, bloodshot eyes, pale complexion. It was as though he has not slept for a while.

"Giyu, are you... alright?" She brought her free hand forward, touching his cheek gently.

Although this action made Giyu jump just a little, he quickly leaned into her touch. Visibly, his shoulders slumped. It was as though he had relaxed.

Letting out a hum, Giyu silently replied, "A detective. He was on your tail."

"Wh—What?" She felt her hand tremble.

His lips softened into a smile, "I was quite enjoying your little... hunts. You kept people out of my way. So I had to repay you somehow."

"Wait," chills ran down her spine, but not ones of cold or fear, rather, ones of excitement. Her lips curved into a keen smile, "So that bag... there was a detective in there?"

Giyu's expression softened, as though he felt guilty, "I didn't mean to make you uneasy. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you either. I simply wished to... keep you safe."

The woman placed her knife back into her pocket, then she cupped both of his cheeks, "Why not tell me then? Why lie about it?"

"I never planned to let you know about it, but... seeing your expression of disbelief... I did not wish to make you upse—"

Suddenly, without even letting the man finish, she pulled him into her, moulding her lips against his. It was forceful, and hurried, but how could she contain herself? He was speaking with such softness, with such care. He was speaking with such a dreamy, lustful look in his eyes. Has he always been this way? Has he always been so similar to her? Has she been so blinded by trying to keep her image up in front of him that she missed the littlest of details about him?

She felt his hesitancy at first, but soon his arms wrapped around her, one of his hands travelling to her bottom. She let out a silent moan at his touch. She had longed to kiss, touch, and devour him all the same for so long now. She had been so starved of his touch that even his mere hands made her shiver in anticipation. And he was no different either. He kissed her back hungrily. To think that a man as shy as he would have this fiendish side to him. She felt her heart race in her chest. It was soon joined by his own, as she felt his heartbeat.

She felt as though she was losing herself to him. The slight sandalwood scent of his cologne mixed with the forest around the two of them.

And when they pulled back, she wanted nothing more than to let herself loose. Just how could she have missed that look in his eyes, that unfaltering sea of devotion whenever he looked at her?

✧.*

A/N 2: I wanted to end this off with smut, but I decided against it. However... if ya'll liked this chapter, I could always post a part 3 if ya know what I'm saying ahhahahaha.... No, but seriously, I wrote this merely out of boredom. I do not plan to come back to this book or post another one. Like. Ever.