[ Sanemi - h/c ]

Sanemi and his s/o on a date

Your relationship with Sanemi would most likely start with a date. And since Sanemi couldn't wait any longer for YOU to ask him out, he'd ask you out first.

• The date would take place in a fancy restaurant. And Sanemi would put you first, talk only about you, and get you whatever you wanted.

• He wouldn't be loud at first, he would be calm for the first half of the date. But after an hour or so, he would go back to his normal self.

• he would keep staring at your cleavage and compliment you.

• the two of you would joke and talk about anything and everything, (loudly). Probably disturbing everyone in the restaurant.

• He would most likely tease you about a lot of things. Or talk about the times you embarrassed yourself in public.

• After eating and enjoying each other's company, he would pay for your meal.

• After leaving the restaurant. (Or getting kicked out because you two were too loud). Both of you would go for a walk on the beach.

• The walk would turn into a romantic make-out session. Leading you both into his house, where a passionate night would take place.

○○○

Sorry if it seems a bit rushed, because it is.
                                           Peace ✌🏻