[ Wake Up - Tokito ]

"Ne, that cloud looks different".

"Does it?"

You and your partner were laying on the bright green grass. Looking at the sky, admiring the breath-taking blue sky. And cotton candy-like looking fluffy clouds.

Your bodies were connected like one. You were sharing the warmth of the cold yet warm summer breeze.

Your lover's hands were wrapped around your fragile body.

It's times like these that made you feel loved and appreciated. Like you were sharing your body and soul with the person you loved the most.

In your case, that person was Tokito.

He wasn't someone you could have meaningful conversations with. Although he was someone who gave you a reason to live.

You weren't strong, and you weren't a demon slayer.

You didn't have a purpose after your family was killed. You were all alone and homeless. 

But a beautiful angel took you in. He was caring and intelligent. Someone who could protect you. You looked up to him.

At first, you thought it was a dream. 'He isn't real' you told yourself frequently.

But he always reassured your broken mind. By pressing his lips against yours.

That soft feeling constantly brought you back to reality.

"Thank you," You whispered. The air-head smiled and replied:

"Wake up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A story about a woman. A woman believing her dreams are real. Always reliving her dead lovers' touch.

~~~~

(A/N) - It's short, but I'm seriously running out of ideas. I might take a quick break to gather my ideas, so I could make better and longer chapters. I hope you won't mind too much <3