[ Beauty - Tanjiro ]

❤

💜

You were standing in front of your bedroom mirror. Looking at your reflection. Not satisfied with your own looks.

Although every morning your partner would call you beautiful, you were still insecure.

The clear mirror reflected the shine in your bright orbs.

You spun around a couple of times. As you did your hair swayed in sync with your body, and your kimono did so as well.

You stopped and looked at your features.

There were a few minor scars from your previous battles, and your one eye was covered with a bandage.

"Tanjiro"

Your smooth voice called out to
your beloved husband.

He came in and stood beside you. "Do you need anything?" He asked you sweetly.

You shook your head and looked at him. "Maybe a new face."

Your response reached his ears and his smile faded away.

"Darling, why would you say that?" He asked you with a tint of concern in his voice.

You looked back at yourself in the mirror. Your fair hand reached your bandage, caressing it softly.

"It will heal soon, no need to worry," Tanjiro said with a sad smile plastered on his face.

"What if it won't?"

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around your torso, hugging you from behind.

"Even if it won't, you'll always look gorgeous in my eyes." Your lover spoke.

You hummed and muttered "Really?"

"Beauty isn't about having a pretty face. It's about having a pretty mind, pretty heart, and pretty soul." He chirped into your ear.

Your fair cheeks have now tinted a shade of bright pink.

He laughed quietly at your reaction, "and you have it all, sweetheart."

You turned around to face him.

Your hands were placed neatly on his chest, and your orbs were locked with his.

"A flatterer." You pouted.

He grinned and locked your lips with his.

His soft lips moved with yours in complete sync, letting you both fall for each other all over again.

You parted ways, and this time you were smiling.

"Smile. Not for anyone else, but for yourself, alright?" Tanjiro asked.

You nodded and hugged him tightly.

'Sometimes you just have to overlook your hurdles and listen to the people close to you. After all, they might be telling the truth'

Sorry for any grammar or spelling
mistakes, sorry sorry.