[ Failure - Rengoku ]

❤️

❤️

"Have you ever failed?"

Rengoku looked at me and laughed loudly. "Of course I have" he replied happily.

I grinned and said, "What's it like?" He raised an eyebrow "Are you trying to brag?" The flame pillar asked.

I shrugged with a slight blush on my cheeks. "Perhaps" I answered.

He once again laughed and finally gave me an answer "It's rather educating". I tilted my head and questioned his response "Educating?"

He hummed and explained "Yes. It's important to fail once in a while. For that is how we learn."

I chuckled "Well then, seeing as you're so mighty you must have failed quite a few times."

"More than quite a few, actually."
He laughed.

"I guess such great heroes like yourself
learn from mistakes," I mumbled under my breath.

The male smiled and patted my head.

"Hey!" I pouted. The flame pillar chuckled and kept patting my head.

"S-Stop it!" I said with a slight stutter.

"You're so cute, haha" Rengoku complimented me.

I crossed my arms and looked away, still pouting. "Like h-hell I am!"

"Alright, alright, I'll stop."

I looked back at the pillar "Going back to failure, do you think, we'll fail at defeating Muzan?" I asked calmly.

He was deep in thought for a few moments. "we'll succeed" His smile returned as he responded.

I breathed out and clasped my hands.

"I'll give you the benefit of the doubt"
I smiled and he laughed at my remark.

"I'm thankful, haha"

~~~~
I'm not really proud of this one, mostly because i'm not really familiar with Rengoku. Or maybe i just suck at writing.