[ Sugar - Giyu ]

Yandere!Reader x Giyu AU

ππππ

That delicate shine in his eyes. Those bright, beautiful eyes. And that rare, gorgeous smile. All of those things were what you loved the most about him. The love you felt for him was fascinating. You've never felt this way before. You wish you'd felt this sooner. That sweet feeling when he holds your hands. Those warm butterflies that swirl in your stomach when he kisses you. Life fills up with sweets and sugar when he's around. When he's around life's no longer salty, it's sweet, tasty.

That's why - you have to protect it. You have to protect his sweetness. You can't let anyone take away his smile or his happiness. Which is why you're holding a knife up to your best friend's neck. "I have to protect my life with Tomioka." You whispered right into her ear. She tightened her grip on your arm, trying to pull the knife away. "But what did I do?!" She cried out. 

"You couldn't control your anger in front of my beloved. If only you had more control over your emotions, neither of us would have had to go through this." Your threatening voice echoed, making your trembling friend scream out of fear. "He wouldn't want this!" The girl in your arms yelled. Your dark eyes widened. Tightening the grip around the knife. "You know nothing about him!" Were your last words before slicing the girl's throat.

Her lifeless body fell to the ground. Your cold hand dropped the knife near her corpse. "Hm, I really liked you, you know." You spoke with a twisted smile on your face. "Ah, but you can't hear me, can you?" You cheerfully asked her. You kept your gaze on her face as if waiting for a response. "I better get you out of here." You whispered happily and began to drag her body out of the alleyway. You threw her body into a river, watching it take your best friend's body far away.

"Hey.." A voice beamed through your ears. You quickly turned around, only to find Giyu staring at you, with dull eyes. Your heart started racing, and your eyes widened. "Darling! What are you doing here?". You asked him quietly. He started walking up to you, holding a big bag in his hands. You watched his every movement, anxiously. A dozen questions were racing through your mind. But you couldn't find an answer for them. You gulped, as his figure got closer to yours. You shut your eyes and waited for the worst. But only a gust of wind went by you. You opened your eyes only to find Giyu throw the bag into the river. "Taking the trash out." He replied to your previous question. Then he looked at you, with a small shut-eye smile, as the river started to turn dark red from the bag he was carrying.

ππππ

I was really really nervous about posting this. Mostly because I haven't written in a while. And I'm afraid that it didn't turn out as good. Hah...