[ Muzan x Reader ]

Muzan x dragon child! Reader ^^ requested!
Gender neutral reader! EDITED!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another human was begging me to spare her life. She was screaming and crying, eyes full of fear. It was quite a sight. Although I've seen it more times than I can count.

I was about to kill the human. But a petite kid jumped in front of it. The kid had (H/L) (H/C) hair with two horns poking out of it. It also had (E/C) eyes, they showed determination and anger.

The kids' hands were covered in (S/C) scales. Its whole body was covered in them. They were shining.

'What a beautiful sight' I thought.

"Back off, demon." The child said lowly, almost growling. I stepped back and asked them an expected question "You don't smell like a demon, what are you?"

I looked behind them and a long lizard-like tail could be seen. I looked back at the kiddo with an eyebrow raised. "...A lizard?" I asked, confused.

The child's eyes widened, and a gasp came out of their pinkish lips. "A LIZARD?" They yelled.

"So you're not a lizard?" I chuckled and asked again.

"Listen up, buddy!" They made a pause and started coming closer to me. Their eyes became red.

After a short pause, the kid proceeded to talk. "Don't you ever call me a lizard again! You damn demon!"

I sighed and replied, "Or else what?". The second I said that the small and petite kid slammed its tail on the concrete ground, shattering it.

"I'll kill you." It answered. They looked back at the girl and smiled.

"I won't hurt you ." said the dragon and started walking closer to the human. The human flinched and pressed her back againts the cold brick wall behind her.

The (H/C) haired reptile raised their palm and light came out of it. Soon after the almost dead human was sleeping peacefully.

"A magician?" I asked. They growled and looked at me "A dragon" the kid replied.

"Now, I'll take her home. She won't remember any of this." The dragon said. My eyes followed its movements, they picked the human up.

They were strong for a mere child.

I scoffed and protested "That was my meal. You won't be taking her.". They stopped moving for a second. With a blink of an eye, the kid was behind me. The dragons scaled hands holding my neck.

They chuckled and said, "Now, now". A wicked smile crept upon my face. "Pretty fast for a dragon," I said.

"I'm only a plain dragon, with an ability to erase human memories." They whispered. "You couldn't even dream of meeting our leader".  said the dragon, this time with a threatening tone.

"Well if you're just a 'plain dragon' then beating you won't be that hard," I said with a smile.

The dragon chuckled and pressed its fingers harder on my neck. "I do have my charms" they replied.

They're not wrong. I can't read their mind, and that's a problem. This kid could be a problem.

I was about to kick them but the lizard jumped. It was as if it read my mind. They jumped over me and landed in front of the human.

I jumped onto the roof of a building nearby. Leaving them and the human in the dark alley-way.

"Damn bastard." I heard the cute kiddo murmur under its breath. I smiled and disappeared into the darkness.

Let's meet again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 2? (;

I'm so sorry! I rushed this one, because of all the homework. I wrote this in between doing my homework. So I'm really sorry if it's too short or doesn't really make sense. I also wrote this on my phone so sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes!

If anything, I'll try to rewrite it. But if you enjoyed it then please vote and comment ❤

I'm currently occupied with requests, so they're closed for now. <3