[ Giyu x Reader ]

Drunk! Giyuu x Reader ^^ AU (cough)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally defeated Muzan. It was truly a hard task to accomplish and not everyone could believe it. No more demons, no more fighting, and no more Muzan Kibutsuji. Just an easy and peaceful life. Many innocent people died because of him and many innocent people were turned into ruthless demons who were forced to obey Muzan's orders. He was a sickening man and every demon slayer despised him as they should.

Well, now he's gone and rotting in hell for what he's done. To celebrate it our master threw an after-party for everyone brave enough to stand against him. There was a lot of drinking, dancing, and singing. Everyone was having the time of their life...Well everyone except for me. I was carrying a wasted Giyuu home. For a quiet guy, he sure drank a lot. He even sang with everyone!

"(Y/NNNNN)" He whined. I only scoffed and asked him "What's up?" Still carrying him on my back. "Where are you taking meeee?" The drunk Hashira asked me. "Home. I'm taking you home, Giyuu." I replied not wanting to continue this conversation any longer. He hiccuped and hugged me. Although by doing so it was harder for me to walk. "You don't have to hold onto me, I won't drop you" I reassured him quietly. He only hm'd and tightened his grip around me.

I sighed and kept walking forward. Finally, we reached his mansion and I carefully unlocked the front door. After doing so I opened the door and walked in. I carried him upstairs to his bedroom and dropped him on his bed. He was sleeping and even in his current state he looked cute doing so.

I turned on the light on his bedside table and took his shoes and haori off. Putting them aside. I went to his closet and took out a cream-colored blanket so he wouldn't get sick throughout the night. I covered him up with the plain blanket and turned off the light. I turned around to leave but felt something grab my hand. I looked back at Giyuu and noticed his dark blue eyes looking straight at my (E/C) Ones. He smiled and tucked on my hand again gesturing me to come closer.

I hesitated but soon after I walked up to him. He just closed his eyes sleepily and pulled me down on him. Not gonna lie he smelled bad because of all the alcohol he drank. He covered my body with his blanket and held me tight. His breathing became steady again and he was finally falling asleep.

I smiled and closed my eyes feeling my mind drift off into a deep slumber. The last thing I heard before falling asleep to his heartbeat was a few words he managed to muster out.

"I love you (Y/N)"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is so cliche but I still love it and i hope you do too <3