[ Muichiro x Reader ]

HEADS UP, HE'S OLDER IN THIS CHAPTER. SAD ENDING AHEAD. ♡♡♡♡

🌹

"Hey, what are you doing?"

The girl turned around to see who so rudely interrupted her training. "Muichiro~," She said teasingly. "What brings you here?". Her voice was full of playfulness. Muichiro looked around her training room, seeing a lot of weird equipment plastered all around it. 

"I was just looking for you, but I already forgot what for." He said, still looking around the room.

She smirked to herself. Muichiro wasn't like any other person she's met, he was an air-head. Not many people were like him around the Demon Slayer corps.

Over the past couple of years of her duty in the Demon Slayer Corps, she had fallen in love with the kind, loving, boy; Named Muichiro. He was everything she wanted, and even though he hadn't shown any signs of loving her back. The girl still kept on trying to catch his attention. She wouldn't give up so easily; It just wasn't in her nature.

He never leaves her mind, he's always there; mentally if not physically. It's just difficult. He's her one stable force, her one stability in a world filled with chaos and she so desperately needs that in her life. She loves him so much for that. She's in love with him.

"I'm not sure if I've ever told you this," She snaps back into reality, only to find Muichiro standing right in front of her. A bright pink quickly covered her cheeks, as she looked down, to avoid his mint green eyes. "but, you're really beautiful."

"I have lived long enough to know that what we share I can't replicate with another. This passion, this love, is just you and me." He ends his sentence with a small smile.

The girl looks into his eyes with love glazed over them. Somehow, this felt right. "Oh, now I remember, that is what I came here to tell you." Tokito chuckled.

She smiled widely, and her eyes shined brightly at his words. They were genuine. He suddenly pulled her into a warm hug. His hug was stronger than anything she's ever known. In that moment of feeling him so close, she's awake somehow, more alive than she's been in so very long. The hug was a simple enough gesture - affection, perhaps the fragile beginnings of commitment. The arms that held her were soft, yet strong. The feel of his body so close to her soothed her more than she had expected. 

----

"Woah, so that's how daddy confessed his love to you?" My son asked me; reflecting amazement in his mint green eyes. Letting out a small chuckle I brought both of my children into a warm hug. "Yes," I replied proudly. 

"Where is he now?"

I froze, I didn't know what to tell them; but I felt like they needed to know. "He's probably watching over us, with the same warm smile, he always wore," I whispered, pulling them in closer. "Let's make him proud."

🌹

So, anyway. I'm so sorry for making every damn chapter so sad. But i really appreciate your support!! This was requested by muimuibaby