[ Shinobu ]

💜

"I don't understand..."

"How can you be so heartless?"

No response. No matter how many times you'd blame her. She won't ever answer.

She's the reason for all your pain. Yet she chose the easy way out. And it was vanishing from this world forever.

You stared at her gravestone without blinking. Your eyes were swollen and lifeless. Not like they used to be.

It's not that you can't move on.

It's that you don't want to.

You already promised her to love her till the end of the both of you.

Even if she would've stopped loving you. You weren't one to break your promises.

And because of that, you're standing here. Looking at her new home. It wasn't all that pretty. And it sure as hell didn't look comfortable.

But it was her own choice.

Every action has consequences. And she faced them head-on. She didn't even look scared. She was just smiling.

It was the last smile you saw on that gorgeous face of hers.

Maybe luck isn't on your side anymore.

It's time you start thinking with your head and not with your heart.

"Unless, of course, you want to end up like her. You do don't you?"

You ignored what you thought was your inner voice. But a sharp blade pierced through your stomach.

Your eyes widened and blood shot out of your mouth. Covering your darlings gravestone.

The attacker took out the blade out of your stomach and giggled, disappearing into the darkness.

Just like he always does.

You were laying on the ground. Your hands placed on your wound as you cursed Muzan in your damaged mind.

But then a tiny ray of sunshine covered your face. And your face only. A rare smile appeared on your features.

You smiled as you met your demise.

After all...

You were dying next to Shinobu.

.
.
.

I miss my old writing. This isn't
even..good, gahhhh.

That Muzan appearance was terrible and it doesn't really make sense. But.

You know how it goes...