therapy.

tw minor mentions of s* / very short chapter.

𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐎♛

𝐆roaning from the immense headache i've given myself from the amount of alcohol i consumed last night, i look around my room quickly recognizing the red thong hanging from the end of my bed frame as the one of my ex girlfriend Julia. Finally coming to my senses and hearing my shower on and a familiar woman's voice singing to a song i've never herd of, something about "girl you earned it" ?

Shaking my head i slip my black sweat pants on not bothering to put boxers on first before i walk over to my bathroom.

"julia why are you still here." i sigh while averting my eyes from the naked women in my shower.

"Oh Valentino, yes i wanted to know if you could help me shampoo my hair?"she questions.

"what happened to your arms?" i state in a bored tone letting my accent play out the words coming from my mouth.

"i- look i don't mean to me rude but this was the last time, you know that, yes? we can't keep doing this we aren't together anymore and i was drunk and not in the right state of mind i called you over to talk because you're are all i hav-had.." i correct myself, "and i don't recall how it happened, all i know is that it shouldn't have and i'm sorry if you took me calling you as a sign , because it was not. Now uh i'm going to bring you your close and set your stuff in the bathroom, once you're done i'd appreciate it if you just left." i pinch the brodge of my nose in frustration and in disappointed in my own actions and the fact that i couldn't remember how i ended up drinking that much and how we ended up having sex.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

12:35 was my appointment, usually i'd arrive about 10 minutes before my appointment but today i just needed to get out of my place not wanting to spend another second while julia was taking her precious time. I left her the spare key to my place knowing i'd change the lock once i got home and that she wasn't stupid enough to snoop around knowing it's heavily guarded inside and out and i previously warned my guards to escort her out if she wasn't out 10 minutes after my departure.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

After my private therapy session under a fake name i made my way to my R6 motorcycle before passing by a woman walking towards a porsche 911 GT3, a model i also own, probably my favourite even. I compliment her car, walking away not waiting for a retort from her side, before putting on and adjusting my helmet then when im sitting comfortably, reving my motorcycle just because hearing it come to life is the only thing keeping me alive these days.

My session ended around 2:40 which is longer than usual but i've been having more and more suicidal thoughts... it's not something i'm exactly proud of but i cant get rid of them and that night where i had to make the choice of steering my life back into track keeps me up at night.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

Speeding down the road arriving home from the few things i had to get done earlier today i dive back into my work because after all i've got a whole mafia to run don't i.