beg for it.

𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐀 𝐉. ♕
Later that night at amoryia's place.

« 𝐅inish what you started. » Referring to back when i was giving him head while he was on the highway, he's sat on the couch, man spread with his arms in both sides of it.

« I don't have the stamina for that. » I joke.

« You can take it. Plus i'm no where near done with you. »

« Kink? »

« Nah, i just want you. Right fucking now.» He answers lowly.

« Lindo. »

He goes stiff, an expression i couldn't read due to his mask.

« My safe word? I want it to be lindo. » I say, before straddling him, both of us fully clothed i press my self directly against him.

« Take it off. »

Twirling the curls under his ski mask i continue grinding against his hard on as he moans out in pure bliss.

« If i take it off we're exclusively doing backshots. »

« Fine by me. »

« Condom? » He asks while guiding my waist back and forth.

« I wanna feel you. » I whisper inches away from his ear.

That being his last straw he hikes up my skirt before tearing of my 𝒱𝒮 thong, his pants and boxers coming off soon after leaving us in both our tops.

Teasing me with his tip he lightly taps my entrance, the wet noice being the only noice apart front my light moans every time he made contact.

« Fuck, quit tea- » A loud moan escapes from me as soon as i feel him lower me onto his cock, his sudden size being way to big and considering i haven't had sex in a while his length was killing my insides. Shutting my eyes i arch my back leaning further into him, earning a low groan from him as i reach his base.

His firm hands gripping unto the sides of my body, manhandling me, using me practically as if i were his toy.

« Fuck, i can't. » The pain being more prominent than the pleasure, yet some sick part of me wanted to keep this going.

« You can take it, belleza. » He rolls his hips into mine, easing into me while slowing his paste.

Feeling him continuously hit my g spot making me forget i had a safe word. The wet noise of our bodies colliding and his moans growing louder and louder. The knot building up in the pit of my stomach, the pain right now being nothing compared to the way he compliments me every time i take him fully, reaching his base.

« Atta-girl » He praises, once again using me, while at the same time helping me chase my own high. « You look so good with your skirt around your waist and my cock inside you. » He moans out.

His moan coursing through my body, only makes me want to pleasure him more.

Throwing my head back while i continue to ride him, he cups my cheeks bringing my face back so i'm facing him.

« I wanna see your pretty little face when you cum all over me, making a mess out of your coach belleza. » Followed by his low grunt when i take his cock fully.

He brings his hands down to my waist, guiding me up and down, easing the pressure i had, having to do most of the work myself.

Finally getting accustom to his length, the feeling of ecstasy finally settles in as he slams into me. The pressure building up turning me into a moaning mess, cussing him out in spanish knowing all i wanted was for him to shut me up.