undress me.

𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐎♛

𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐎♛

« Amor baby wake up. » I lightly shake her.

She's sweating, eyes shut tightly, her hands are closed into tight nukles she's shivering.

Fuck Amor, wake up. I try giving her kisses on her wet forehead, removing the curls scattered across her it.

« ENZO. » I call out for one of my men.

He comes rushing in, with his hand near his waistband.

« No need for your gun. Go get me a wet rag. »

He looks at me puzzled for a second then proceeded to walk towards the kitch area.

I wouldn't even of noticed Amoryia's state if i hadn't left my room to come get her. I missed her presence because we haven't been together much often since we arrived back in New York due to the proposal party planing, and i was going to make her hang out in my room until i fell a pond her figure asleep on the couch, looking very much in distress.

Seconds later Enzo is back handing me the cold towel. I gently press the fabric to her forehead before she suddenly launches up nearly knocking me out square in the jaw.

Panting she looks around then down at her stomach as she starts feeling around it.

« Amoryia, look at me. » I cup her cheeks paying close attention to her expression as it goes from one of pure panic to one with slightly less.

Fuck i need to make sure she's ok.

« Valentino i- fuck, wait. » She takes a deep breath. « I'm pregnant. »

. . .

My eyes fall to her lips as she continues to speak yet everything else goes quiet and i can only hear the background noice of her voice.

She's what?

She's tearing up. Hyperventilating. Nearly shaking in my arms as she speaks and all i'm doing is staring into her eyes and back to her lips. She's talking hurriedly like she's in a rush.

Instinctively i kiss her lips as she goes to pronounce her next word effectively shutting her up.

Tightly closing my eyes i continue moving my lips against her non responsive ones before she finally reacts kissing me back reluctantly.

I slowly lift her up placing her on my lap as she straddles me, crossing her legs around my body holding me as if i where about to leave her.

My hands leave her face and find there way down to her waist and ass.

She moans into the kiss as i pull her impossibly closer to me.

Grinding her hips against mine she earns a whimper from me as my hands play with the hem of her thong. Her hands reach under my shirt as she start hiking it up.