désire.

𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐀 𝐉. ♕

𝐇earing a knock at the door, i look at it for a second contemplating if i should get up and open it but after consideration i didn't budge. I knew it was Valentino, and i knew he didn't want me to tell him he should've gone to drop of his parents but i just needed a moment to myself.

Marriage? For my safety? The fuck did they think i was, a damsel in distress? I been in this industry my entire life and i knew what was in store for me and i knew how to defend myself.

Anyways i wasn't ready to love.

My mother died because she saw a man she loved die infront of her and so far i've managed to see friends and family die without even felling pain for them or worse killing myself so i figured i just didn't feel love, but i knew if one day i ended up marrying a man it would have to be someone i was 100% inlove with.

Valentino? he was good to pass the time and i definitely felt something for him, i liked being around him, he made me slightly less irritated and i felt like i could open up to him but was that really love?

Hearing a another round of knocks at the door i roll my eyes as i lean against my counter texting my girls group chat laughing as i eat a borrito. They always got my back when i want to distract myself from this fucked up place.

The girls invited me to a party they where already going to and i accepted not having anything else to do. After about 30 minutes of not hearing anything coming from the door and being fully dressed and ready to go meet my girls, i slip my heels on making my way to the door.

Opening the door a body suddenly slumps into my doorway. Catching himself midway against my entrance table Valentino looks around confused.

Damn why do i feel bad.

Wiping the tiredness off his face, he looks around as his eyes adjust to the lights of my penthouse.

« You opened. » He mutters in a hopeful voice.

Oh my fucking days. I feel bad.

« Where are you going it's late, Amor. » He says noticing my clothes as he walks towards me wrapping his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder.

This nigga needy as fuck.

⋆ You like it, don't even. ⋆

Sighing, i pulling out my phone canceling my plans for the night.

Folded.
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

« Im not ready to get married Valentino. » I admit even though my dramatic exit probably spoke volume.

« I know Amor. »

« And i'm not ready to be inlove. »

« Amor you know how things work in our world, i'm not going to force you to get married to me just know it's better for us to come out before new is leaked. This marriage will protect you. » he says.

« Do you honestly think i can't protect myself? » i ask trying to pull myself away from him.

« Amor you know that's not true » he responds before his ring tone goes off, both of us ignoring it.

Sighing once again i look down at him as he lay's peacefully on top of my chest messaging my hips.

Valentino suddenly hold on firmly to my waist as he flips us with me falling right on top of him.

Quickly noticing his hard on against my covered pussy i move forward a little, creating the tiniest amount of friction before asking; « Shit, you just always horny huh? »

His phone starts ringing again creating a slight pause before he whispers; « You have that effect on me, what can i say. »

« Valentino pick up the phone, it's obviously important. » I breath out, tired and annoyed.

« Nothing's more important than you, Amor. » His hand reaching behind me unclipping my bra. Then looking at me in admiration he stripes himself of his shirt as i pull-down his dress pants. Now us being half naked and horny as fuck he brings his hand up holding me by the neck bringing me down as he captures my lips in a passionate, wet and slow kiss, my lips fitting perfectly between his.

Grinding against him, i quickly turning into a moaning mess as he starts attacking my neck and collarbone.

Moaning his name out, he practically rips my "Désire" Victoria Secrets thong.

« That was my favourite fucking one. » i mumble after hearing the material rip.

« I'll get you 100 other pairs. » he say while spreading my wetness all over my cunt.

Rubbing my clit between his finger while applying the right amount of pressure, Valentino is throwing me over the edge and fucking me senseless and he ain't even using his dick.

« Fuck i need you right now. » i moan into his ear. Less than a second later i was in missionary, back against the bed and legs spread with a blond looking down at me, his pure gold chain dangling from his neck while coating his dick with my wetness.

Before i had the time to comment on how slow he was being he slams into me and with out giving me the time to adjust keeps at it, fucking me to the verge of tears.

Gripping onto the mattress possibly for dear life, Valentino spits on the area where our body's connect, creating more wet noise's as he continuously pounds into me.

The feeling of his length stretching me out causing a series of moans and curses.

With my legs spreading wider than i thought was physically possible he places his hand on the inside of my thigh as he massages it before gripping on tighter and using his position to hit deeper and deeper each time. Hitting that G spot continuously, making me moan out a series of curses in spanish between his groans each time he trusts into me.

« Fuck you take me so well. » he groans even louder as he leans down taking my lips as they mould against his. My nails digging into his back sure to leave more marks, he bites down on my bottom lip.

The pleasure taking over my body and my stomach bursting with pure ecstasy, i let the knot in my stomach come undone around the same time Valentinos paste starts to quicken and he comes undone a combination or whimpers and moans clouding my ears also, as he lightly slumps down on top of of my titties.

What in the cockwarming-

rushed ass chapter 😬😬