Valentino Caruso.

𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐎♛ backstory ;𝐕aletino Caruso born 1997 February 14th in rome, the capital of italy, lived a wealthy life, well for most of it that is, until he moved away

𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐎♛
backstory ;
𝐕aletino Caruso born 1997 February 14th in rome, the capital of italy, lived a wealthy life, well for most of it that is, until he moved away. Practically with nothing to his name but his looks. He's the living rags to riches and well, he was a MANWHORE. Coming to America after spending 16 years in Europe he had to make a living for himself and luckily for him lots of woman wanted (not need bcz we don't need men nowadays) a man around them for galas, balls, you know expensive white people shit. He needed the money to get him started but after almost getting raped in his own home that had been passed down from generations before him, he knew that it was time to get his actual plan into action; Creat a faux business as a disguise for his true purpose in American and build his own empire. The Caruso empire was large yes, but only in europe which is rare for a mafia. Usually they'd have base's all around america as well as europe so obviously when it came to it, Valentino did what he did best and took things into his own hands, swearing to his parents that he would come back with an empire built and stronger than ever. And that he did, in a space of 10 years he came back to italy to his parents, chin up. He had made them proud. Mainly his mother, she wasn't keen on him leaving for the states with out money, to her it seem outrageous, stupid and illogical to send a kid out in the cruel world with out protection or money but he convinced her that the trip wasn't just for business it was also for him to, and i quote « find himself » yeah we got a corny mf on our hands.

But now their story actually begins, because in less than 72 hours miss Kings and mr Caruso both have to attend the same gala, a fundraiser for « children in eastern asia » in reality it's money that will go into both of they're pockets, Mr Caruso and « Mr J » that is.

be for we start the acc story if your confused,
"J" is a disguise for amoryia (J)ay-la Black, she obviously doesn't want people to know her real identity so she uses the first letter of her middle name, J which is also what people used to call her father (Jay = J)