lindo.

𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐀 𝐉

𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐀 𝐉. ♕

2:30 am
Arriving at The Caruso Manor, the Caruso mafia's domain that is, i try my best to hold back Imani from murdering every and any living thing. I still had to no idea why she was crying and i now have no idea why she's pissed at the entire world. Earlier when we were having trouble getting into the estate she almost pulled her glock out on one of the guards for simply doing his job.

Later on Valentino's mother came and let us in and now me and Imani are approaching the medical side of the manor along side a guard.

Watching as the walls slowly loose their colour and everything starts to get, white and different variants of blue. Every thing smells clean... sterilized.

The guard leads us to a hallway where seemingly no one was allowed because once he reached the the corner he simply excused himself and turned around and left with out another word.

I look over at Mani as we both contemplate turning the corner.

Wtf is this horror movie shit.

She looks scared more than anything. I doubt she still fully processed what was going on.

« Amoryia. » She says my name with so much guilt. « Alessio's line went flat. »

The news hitting me like a million bricks, even though i wasn't particularly close with Alessio, i just know how Valentino is feeling.

Fuck... Valentino.

Him being my first thought i start to walk down the hallway, leaving her behind i hear Imani call out for me saying something the lines of « wait, bro that's not all. »

Valentino, sat down at the door step knees up and head down, curled into a ball. The oh so great mafia Don. Defenceless, broken and torn.

Slowing down as i start to get closer and closer i hear a beeping sounds.

... Wait a fucking minute, this nigga ain't even dead.

I pause and like if imani read my mind she mutters from a few steps behind me. « He didn't fucking die dumbass. »

Ah.

At that moment Valentino slowly lifts up head, a tired expression spread across if features.

Fuck me.

« Amor. » He voices, his italian accent is slow, delicate and full of fucking emotion.

That moment where everyone and everything around you gets blurry and you can no longer focus on anything but the person infront for you, i felt something way worse than pity.

Love.

I look through the bullshit and all i could see was a  Don crumbled under me in complete and utter humiliation and i couldn't feel anything but love for the man that would be the father of my kid in less than 8 months.