boss.

𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐀 𝐉. ♕

𝟏 and a half hours ago i arrived at this hell hole of a party and ever since i've been getting remarks on my dress from both men and women, further leading me to believe that dark green is really my color but besides that, many capos from various different mafias generals attending the gala wanted to talk to me regarding the drugs and our supplements since our last explosion badly affected our shipments. Nothing i couldn't handle though, they had a few questions and words for J and i gladly listened to their disrespectful words knowing they wouldn't have the nerve to tell J if "he" where right infront of them.

my dress:

I scoff while walking away from one of my suppliers, not wanting to ruin my already bad night

I scoff while walking away from one of my suppliers, not wanting to ruin my already bad night. While a tall built figure abruptly bumps me to the side, walking away not even acknowledging my existence even less apologizing. Before blondie had the chance to peacefully walk away i kiss my teeth before saying;

« uh excuse you,... where i come from disrespect gets you killed » This nigga's rude asl.

He slightly turns his head to the side w a small smirk, that i would've missed if i wasn't paying attention before he fully turns to me, giving me his full attention and at the same time giving me a clear view of his features. His eyes flicker down to my chain lingering for a little longer than they should on my chest area. He finally pronounces;

« You must be amoryia. » He says with a raised brow as if he'd been searching for me.

Crossing my arms, i answer; « Her. »

« Quite the attitude for someone you hight» he says, seemingly waiting for my answer and when i don't give him one he follows up with « I've been meaning to speak with your boss, i need more insight on your shipments and i have a few more requests that need to be discussed privately. »

« Right, I'm sorry you are?» i adk dragging my R because does this man expect me to know who the fuck he is. I deal with people internationally and i don't keep a fucking list. 

«Just let J know, Caruso's back in NY and would like to talk business with him. »

Oh.. OHH.. Caruso? in person?

« Your starings. » he sounds more affirmative than questioning.

I blink out of my daze raising a brow « Look incase you didn't know J doesn't "talk" with his clients in person they go through me, always. »

« A pretty face like yours shouldn't be in this industry, Belleza. But none the less i will have a meeting with J no is not a possible answer. » he leans down a bit closer towards my face, still somewhat far considering this man was probably over 6 foot 6.

Is this nigga seriously babying me.

« Back up, first. And second, no. Now either you' contempt with a meeting with me or none at all. » i give him a bored look.

« I'll have my assistant pay your office a visit, yes? » He questions. Pfff the only cute thing about him being his somewhat broken english.

« Yes. See that wasn't so hard. »

He gives me a quick node and turns away to go back to where ever the hell he came from.

🫡🫡 ouuhhhh shit bouta get starteddddd.