familia.

𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐀 𝐉

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐀 𝐉. ♕

« 𝐏lease, listen i'll get J his money i just- shit, i just need a little more time I have a family, kids!!! »

« So do i nigga. » i say while tightening my grip around the gun.

⋆ Valentino does not count as your kid. ⋆

Who the fuck asked you.

« Should of thought about that before being late on your payments and not paying your dept. » i heard that shit so many times now, i recognize when they're lying about having kids. « I gave you an extra day, the most i give people is an extra hour. You had your chance. » i grit before pulling the trigger twice.

Spitting on the ground as a sign of disrespect towards the block i reload the gun as i walk into my hidehouse through the side door.

The building from the outside looks like an old appartment building but the inside was full gym equipment, shooting range, a rink, other weapons and a meeting room that hasn't been used yet.

Really this place was my safe space.

The inside of the building;

Only Anthon and i knew about this place, and i intended on keeping it that way for now

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Only Anthon and i knew about this place, and i intended on keeping it that way for now.

Speaking of Anthon my phone starts to ring. Sighing as i wash the blood of my hands, i pick up my phone answering after recognizing Anthon's nickname « hermano » on the screen.

« Amoryia are you fucking serious. » Being the first thing he says.

What happened to hello?

« Don't start with me i just got done with someone and i'm not in the mood for guessing games. » I reply in a bored tone, putting the phone between my cheek and my shoulder as i walk towards the boxing section.

« You, Valentino. » He sighs.

« You had my own men follow me? » I ask, those men follow my orders, the fuck did they think they owed their loyalty to?