trying.

𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐀 𝐉

𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐀 𝐉. ♕

« 𝐁ack to calling me Amor? » i had to ask, Amoryia doesn't sound right coming out of his mouth.

« It's freakishly close to love in italian, don't you think amore. » he answers twirling my curls between his fingers.

« No, see now you said love. You say Amor with a different tone. I miss it. » i retort with a smile, resting my head on his bare chest.

He hums while messaging the back of my neck with the other hand on my ass.

« Let me take you out. » He abruptly says.

After a few seconds i raise my head off his chest. « Valentino, i don't do that dating shit not gonna lie. » i respond with a sigh.

« It's a car meet Amor and it's nothing fancy or romantic, i just wanna show you what i do when i'm not a Mafia Don. » He adds.

« Your always a Mafia Don. » i state the obvious in a duh tone.

Looking into his deep and mesmerizing eyes i lean in to give him a short kiss. Before i could pull away he hold me there, deepening the kiss by tilting his head to the side. Pulling away slightly so i could catch my breath he smashes his lips back into mine, as my mouth was left half agape he passes his tongue between my lips. Feeling something under me start to form and poke my stomach, i pull away before giving him a quick kiss on the corner of his lips. Feeling him smirk against my lips i open my eyes noticing the amusement in his.

« So yes? » he asks

I hum in agreement before he adds; « Words Amor.»

« Yes, i'll go with you, but know i'm going for the cars not you. » i smile at him.

« I have to go see my parents today so i'll drop you home? Or you could stay here...» He questions, changing the subject.

« Oh i didn't tell you, i met your parents a few days ago. » i tell him, getting off of him and sitting up right on his bed. He looks at me with a raised brow, waiting for me to continue.

« You rented one of my penthouses and your parents didn't understand the parking situation, my worker looked like he was going to have a panic attack because your mother was frustrated, i was just walking in when i saw them, but oh my days you're a clone of her. » I say watching as he gets up and walks into the bathroom to brush his teeth, me following right behind him.

He chuckles before saying; « Shower? »

« You know what happened last time we took a shower together. » i look up at him with a smirk.

« Wanna recreate that? » he leans down kissing me on the forehead.

« I'll take a shower with you if you can control yourself. » i urge.

« Do i need to remind you who incited things last time. » he returns before kissing me once again, this time kissing my lips, before travelling down my neck.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

« Can i drive? » i stare up at him.

« I was gonna take the bike. » he sighs, handing the keys to his Jeep.

This niggas whipped.

Driving down while listening to Exchange by Bryson Tiller, most of the car ride being torturously silent i look ove at him keeping my hands on the wheel.

« Say it. » i tell him. Mans looked like he was going to choke on his words.

« This is us trying right? » he asks.

« Right. » i respond.

He follows up with; « You reacted poorly to fire, but i know you've probably been around much worse. I could tell something was wrong but i didn't want to push you to talk. »

Taken aback by his words, i furrow my brows turning back to the road. sensing his gaze on me, i feel his hand on my thigh rubbing it back and forth before he says; « Amor if we're gonna work i need you to be honest with me. »

« There shit i can't tell you » i say avoiding eye contact, keeping my eyes ahead of me.

« Does it have anything to do with J? » He pushes.

« Valentino, let it go » i practically beg him.

He sighs, yet keeps rubbing my thigh.

I don't know Valentino personally and i'm not ready to share my life with him. We're trying yes, but if we don't work out i don't need a the Caruso Don knowing my weaknesses.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐎♛

After Amor had driven us to the building i went up to my parents penthouse leaving her in the elevator as she went to her floor.

Reaching inside i greeted my parents talking to them about the view and other little and irrelevant things, knowing my mom was enjoying her vacation away from her mafia duties.

Stepping away from them i made my way to another room closing the door and calling the one person i knew could help me.

« Alessio trova più che puoi su Jay Black e la sua famiglia. » I called my brother knowing he could find anything on anyone in less than 24 hours.

{ Alessio find out as much as you can about Jay Black and his family. }

He was the technical one out of both of us. He gave me the information, i got my hands durty. I don't know what i would do with myself if anything happened to my him.

« lui è morto. » he answers simply

{ He died. }

« So di essere più interessato al suo passato. »

{ I know im more interested in his past. }

I knew Jay black and Amor where related, as for in what way they where related i had no clue.

Ouh maybe he gon find some durt on her father??