trust me?

June 2 2023

𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐀 𝐉. ♕

« 𝐔gh where is itttt. » i voice out my frustration. I'm late. Well i'm going to be late, i had one job and it was to be ready by 9 and i now have less than 20 minutes to get my dress and heels on and i can't find the other pair of my Saint Laurent heels. They would match perfectly well with my dress. I refuse to wear any other shoe.

the outfit:

« Oh thank God » i breath out a sigh of relief

Ok now hair.

Earlier i decided on a simple buss down middle part wig, i take out the band around my head holding my edges down and add the finishing touches making sure the the lace is invisible. I apply pressure with the hot comb making the wig as flat as physically possible and then unplug the comb before i forget. Was i being a little extra? Maybe but he asked me out to an expensive restaurant, i had to look the part.

10 minutes. I fix my hair one last time and adjust my heels to the perfect size around my ankles as i pick up my LV tote bag. Unfortunately i couldn't take a cute dainty little bag because i needed space for the paperwork. Reaching down my appartement complexe surprisingly a little earlier than i was supposed to i wait at the entrance for a tall blonde man to exit a car.

Instead i see a tall figure get of a motorcycle and while praying to God that it wasn't Valentino i can't muster the strength to take my eyes off of the man as he takes of his helmet while bringing his other arm up to ruffle his dirty blonde hair. I quickly notice the second helmet sitting where he would've been sitting and wonder to myself how he managed to ride that thing while trying to hold on to a second helmet just for me.

his bike:

Valentinos fit:

Valentinos fit:

I approach him slowly while balancing on my heels « Valentino, you know damn well ian getting on that

I approach him slowly while balancing on my heels « Valentino, you know damn well ian getting on that. Your wealthy, you couldn't of brought one of your numerous cars to pic me up? »

He shakes his head with a smirk seemingly knowing he'd get that reaction out of me. He leans down giving my cheek a gentle side kiss. I would've deff been tomato red if i wasn't darkskined but thank the lord for melanin. « Amor » is all he says completely disregarding what i had said.

« Valentino, i'm driving my car we will meet there. » As i spin on my heels readying myself to head towards the complexes underground garage, i felt two heavy arms snake around my waist holding me in place.

« You will sit on my bike and i will get us there safely. » he reassures while turning me around.

« i'm not worried about that. » i say covering my tits over the dress. My stupid ass did not wear a bra under because the dress isn't one of those dresses that you'd usually wear a bra with.

He's eyes snap down to my hands covering my chest then back to my face. He nods in understanding and starts to... take of his blazer ? Placing it on my shoulders allowing me to put my arms trough the sleeves he turns around for a second before turning once again with a helmet under his arms. He buttons only the first two buttons on his suit up for me and puts the helmet on my head adjusting it and kissing the top of the helmet where my forehead would've been.

What The Fuck.

he Gets on his motorcycle setting his helmet on his head before turning to me while holding out his hand. « Do you trust me? »

« Hell nah » i let go a laugh while following up with « i'm going to have to pull up my dress aren't i. » i sigh while holding up the fabric of my dress getting ready to sit on the bike.

𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐎♛

« Belleza, your going to have to hold on to me a little more tighter than that. » I inform her puting my hands over hers while bringing them lower and tighter around me, also feeling bad for having to put her through all of this. By now it's probably 9:15 and we had 15 minutes to get to the restaurant.

« My hands are fine where they are, thank you Valentino. » She retorts, bringing them back up.

Smiling to myself knowing that she'd eventually hold on tighter. I start the motorcycle reving it as i always do and driving off into the road.

Barely 5 minutes into our ride and she was already clinging onto me like her life depended on it. Of course i wasn't going fast. I wouldn't scare her just for my personal enjoyment. But by the way she was holding onto me told me that i should atleast check up on her.

« You ok back there? » I ask, my voice laced with concern.

« Watchu say?? » She asks back, basically yelling through her helmet.

« Are you alright back there? » I repeat.

And it's like she realizes how tight she been holding on because she loosens up a little, making my heart almost skip a beat. Without thinking i remove one are my hand from the handlebar to place them over hers while i hold onto her making sur she doesn't let go any further.

Leaning forward hoping to give her some comfort i place my hand back on the hand clutch. Feeling the adrenaline flow trough me as i accelerate a little, not to much keeping in mind the princess currently pressed up behind my back. Fucking hell i could feel her warm body cover by my suit jacket leaning into my back and shit that isn't helping that fact that her dress was scrunched up by her thighs right behind me. Lowly groaning at the discomfort and maybe also the fact that i couldn't do anything about it, i continue driving in the direction of the restaurant...