need.

𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐀 𝐉

𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐀 𝐉. ♕

« 𝐇es at NYC Health + hospital. »

« Thank fuck you're not entirely useless. » i breath a sigh of relief before standing up from my office chair.

I don't even remember why i'm mad at him, at this point i'm just pissed at everything and everyone.

Hurrying i past him i walk straight out my office and into the back elevator that leads straight to the garage.

I need him. I need Aiden.

I knew so little about him yet it was enough. Unlike some people i could wait until he was ready to tell me more about himself.

The bell of elevator going of i step out heading towards the car before starting it.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

Storming into the hospital i head straight to counters where a lightskin woman sat filing through papers while being on the phone.

« Ma'm ? » i ask before she looks up at me through her glasses. She holds up a finger signaling i had to wait.

Bullshit ian waiting on nun of y'all.

Going to the woman seated next to her i repeat a little louder. « Ma'm. » As she also looks up at me i continue; « My friend Aiden he's hospitalized here? I need to see him. »

« Last name? »

« I don't know it's some french shit. » Why doesn't this nigga gotta have a complicated ass last name.

A moment later she looks back up from her computer.

« Family only is authorized to unconsensual visits. » The women voices with a bored expression as if she's had to repeat the sentence multiple times already.

« How much. » I mutter with an annoyed tone.

« Excuse me? » She asks, a stunned look spreading across her face.

« Money? You want money, of course how much. » I elaborate.

« 550. » She finally complies.

That's it...? Shawty must not get payed enough.

Pulling out my wallet i set the money on the counter as she gives me the pass to his room along with his room number.

People. I mutter shaking my head as i walk in direction of his room.

Finally arriving at room 187 in the section of intensive care, i look both ways before unlocking the door.

Moving the white curtains, i don't even brace myself for the worst. I've been down this root so many times by now it's like routine. The continues beeping sound coming from machine was basically white noise the only way i'd noticed it were if it went flat.

My eyes immediately relaxe a pond seeing his skin tone still having its usual warmth to it. Studying his facial features i look closely at his eyes noticing that he was blinking. Smacking him on the head he suddenly smirks before opening his eyes, his smile lines becoming more visible as his grin grows.

« Damn, you just got here. »  he says  bringing his hand, tubes and more tubes clinging to it, up to rub the spot where i had hit.

« Don't ever pull some shit like that again. You also suck ass at playing dead we gotta work on that when you're better. »

His smirk dies down as he looks at me directly in the eyes before he slowly looks away.

« Speak up. » i say noticing his sudden discomfort.

« J, im leaving New York as soon as i'm better. »

« Can you not? I'm trying my best to be sentimental here. » I smirk trying my best to lighten up the mood.

He brings his hand up to cup my cheek as he sighs, a whole lotta his stank ass breath fanning my face.

« Ill personally take you back to France. » I add hoping he would calm down.

« You gotta concentrate on the cartel's Amoryia. If you won't take it from anyone else take it from me. It's for the best, for you, your kid and Valentino. »

« That bum ass nigga can handle himself. » i cross my arms like a kid arguing with their parents.

« J, regarde moi. » He says in a more stern tone.

Turning my head to face him fully he looks at me with pleading eyes, me being me, i read right throughout them and notice the guilt hiding between his crimsons eyes.

« You know what's best for business, let you being kidnapped be a warning from reina. I along with her only want what's best for you. »

« Bullshit. I don't give a fuck who this nigga is and why the fuck she got you in a chokehold but when you done with yo recovery i'll take you home and i'm hunting down that sorry ass bitch. »

He gives me a small smirk before his eyes flutter closed indicating he's tired. I pause for a second, connecting my lips to his cheek before bidding my goodbyes and telling him i'd look out for him.

Now on my way back from the hospital i cant stop thinking about what Aiden new on me or even more how he new it. The only other person in the world who knows i'm J is Anthon but to be honest i doubt that nigga had the balls to go against me.

Smirking to myself i continue my drive back to Valentino's Mansion before my phone goes off. Quickly recognizing the ring tone i had set for Imani i answer the call with out looking at the contact.

« Bitch you will not believe what this nigga did. » She mentions, the tone in her voice being clear she was pissed off.

« What ever happened to hello? Anyways where you at i'll pick you up and we can talk. »

« I'm at your niggas house. »

« Oh aight never mind then cause i'm just now pulling into the driveway i'll see you inside... »  i didn't even get the chance to finish my sentence before Mani' hung up.

Okay rude.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

We mainly talked shit about the boys while they were out on a mission. Valentino had told me they would be gone until a few days before our engagement party i'm guessing Alessio hadn't mentioned it to Imani because she said something about feeling like he used her and left without a warning.

Poor thing.

After her lil rant offered to let me stay with her while they where gone but i kinda just wanted to be alone for a while, just so i could think and figure out my next move. Anyways i'd be back to work with the business so it's not like i'd be home alone wandering the lifeless house.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

It's about an hour after Mani' left and so far i've almost burnt down the house 3 times while trying to cook some pasta for my supper, Valentino would've taken over by now and probably bullied the living shit outta me for not being able to cook a simple pot of spaghetti.

Usually i hated any sorts of pasta unless they were noodles, or unless he cooked them for me.

⋆ Noodles are not pasta. ⋆

Hushhhh.

Bitting my lip i look back and forth between my phone and the pot of boiling water fighting my impulsive thoughts and the need to call him.

I really could just order in...

⋆ It won't hit the same. ⋆

Shut up you just want to hear his voice before you go to bed.

⋆ Maybe, and what about it, don't you? ⋆

Fuck it just do it.