fire.

𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐎♛

𝐕alentino this, Valentino that. I love the way she says my name. She had a few questions some about my warehouse placements, some on my bases and some on my capos and other generals that worked under me.

After most of her questions she had me sign multiple pages of agreements and a few terms and conditions, hell i felt like i was signing away my entire mafia to this woman.

I would if she asked.

Sighing them i move aside all the documents, our food had arrived and all she'd been talking about where these papers. I wanted her attention, scrap that i needed her attention.

« Um the fuck are you doing?? » she asks.

She likes saying fuck, doesn't she, hmmm good to know...

I raise a brow nodding towards both our plates showing her that they arrived.

« I'm not eating till i'm through all the paper work Valentino. » she says, again pronouncing my name in a way that almost makes me twitch.

« Fine by me, but i'm going to go ahead, amor » I answer her knowing damn well i'd hand feed her if i had to, just to make she had a proper meal.

the food:

She huffs crossing her arms, bringing her tits impossibly closer

Forcing my eyes to remain on hers as she does so, looking at me almost daring me to look down.

I snap my eyes toward the food trying to erase the image had unwillingly taken a mental screenshot of.

⋆⋆⋆⋆

I've been eating for a little less than 5 minutes and the stubborn woman continues to files through paperwork.

« Eat, amor. » I plead.

When all i get is an eye roll i pick up her fork gently twirling it around getting as much spaghetti and sauce on it as i can, i reach over for her face only slightly lifting her chin once she doesn't back away from my touch.

« Stop being stubborn amor, open. » I say.

Instead, she takes the fork, her hand grazing mine, making eye contact with me as she does so. Sighing her finally says;

« Urgh i have lip gloss and liner onnn.» Dragging the last word a little longer.

« I can help you take that off » I return innocently, knowing she knew what i meant.

« As if, white boy. » She scoffs.

I shrug my shoulders leaning back into my chair continuing to chew on my meal, watching as she takes a napkin to wipe of her lipgloss.

Cue the song "we could've been.. if we tried to pretend..."
Anyways.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

« Holly shit. » i say as we get closer and closer to Amoryia's apartment complexes. Her apartment complexe that was in flames.

Feeling her turn her head as she pokes it out to the side, searching for what ever i just reacted to, i hear a loud gasp.

« Oh fuckk no, my babies ?!! » she exclaims, her voice full of concern.

Kids??

« Valentino stop your bike right fucking now. » she says.

Doing just that i pull to the side where a shit tone of fire trucks are lined up.

She hands me a spare key telling me to go in the underground parking lot and drive her Porsche out as she does the same with her Mercedes amg gt. I nod, not giving it a second thought rushing towards the parking lot before being chased by a fire fighter telling me to get out of the parking space. Ignoring him i click the unlock button watching as the beautiful pink porsche 911 GT3, that i had first seen about a month ago on the street, lights turn on.

I get in the car, watching as amoryia pulls out of the parking lot with her Benz.

Ohhhh "her babies", her cars, Thank God.

I start her car following behind her. Dialing one of my men to come pick up my bike because i'm obviously not going back down there.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

Finally driving into a empty parking lot i pull up beside her getting out of my seat.

« Amoryia. » i say, stepping up closer to her.

« Im fine. it's fine. i'm going to my office i'll spend the night there, uhh you can take my car to your house? i don't know, just take care of her, i'll pass by to come get it tomorrow or as soon as i can. Just please, take care of my car. » She says all in one breath, visibly shaken up. She's probably had trauma involving fire, she's usually so calm and collected.

« Oh come on, dont be stubborn right know it's not the time. I'll lead, just follow behind me okay? i'm taking you to my house. » I tell her in a "that's final" tone.

Kissing her cheek, i go to open the car door and settle in as i watch her do the same. I drive off, ever so often looking in the rear view mirror to make sure she still behind me.

This chapter got me fucked uppp Damn. 🙆🏾‍♀️ poor amoryia she's getting flash backs from hearing about her father dying in and explosion