parla con me.

𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐎♛

𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐎♛

𝐒hit my phone.

Where the fuck is it. it's been going off for a while and it'll stop ringing any secon-

Amoryia? ...

Swiping right i answer the call and for about five seconds all she could hear was my heavy breathing.

I was working out before she called and originally i wasn't going to pick up but remembered i had promised to pick up whenever she called so here i was breathing like a madman not only because i was completely out of breath but also because we hadn't talked at all after she fell asleep on top of me and seeing her call made my heart skip a beat, if not a few.

« Valentino. » She breathes out.

« Hmm? »

« I need your help... » she pauses.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

About an hour and a half later and i was still in the gym room but now sat down on a bench with my phone in one hand talking to Amoryia about the mission so far. I helped her finish cooking over the phone, though she seemed to have everything under control and just needed some encouragement.

What are we doing.

I think to myself listening her giggles over the phone talking about something she'd done during the day. Friends? is that what we are now?

The marriage now just felt like a business arrangement. That's not that wanted from her. I didn't want to marry a friend i wanted to marry my lover.

I want Amor back i don't care about the lies or the stories anymore i just needed her to distance herself from Aiden, i don't need him bothering another one of my relationships.

Her.

She's all i could think about everything reminded me of her.

Obsessive? ☑

But fuck can you blame me?

« Valentino? » Amoryia's voice snaps me back to reality. « Im gonna go to sleep it's past midnight- »

« Amoryia i l- » With out thinking i cut her off. « I'll call you tomorrow. » I clear my throat as the gym door swings open revealing Alessio, blood splattered all over him.

She sighs hanging up the phone. The second she's off the line Alessio looks at me then down at himself.

« Did you atleast get the information or are you just dirtying my gym floor for fun. » I question with a raised brow trying to distract myself from thinking of what i was about to tell Amoryia.

« All of it. » He smirks crossing his arms flexing his muscles as he does so.

« And you said you didn't like getting your hands durty huh? » i chuckle getting up from the bench getting a towel so i could wipe the sweat of my forehead before walking of to the door where Alessio stood.

« I did ? » he answers in an amused tone as we both walking out the gym and into another room. « Their base is in marseille, but it's an American gang. Their leader seemed to have been keeping an eye on Amoryia ever since you two began the alliance... The boss is a woman, her workers refer to her as "la reina" meaning The Queen in Spanish. She has someone in Amoryias close surroundings who's most likely working for her or a trusted friend, someone Amoryia confides in. There's a lot more but i need a break man, i don't know how you do this shit on a regular.» He sighs.

« Yeah you need a break and a fucking long ass shower you spell like dog piss. Call the men up a for a meeting once your done, yeah? »

With a nod we both part ways

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

« Clear the room. » Alessios voice ecco's through the room. I had spaced out a while ago and everything in my surroundings felt distant. I also haven't been in therapy since the fight with Amoryia and it was starting to show... The only times i'd show my real self were when i was around her or family. My men found the plan i had too... "gruesome" personally i found it quite fitting considering the woman behind all this unnecessary shit threatened my mafia and more importantly kidnapped my fiancé.

She seemed to know more about Amoryia than i did which i didn't enjoy. It was eating away my conscience knowing there was a major piece missing, preventing us from being together and the only other person who knew about it was reina. I wanted her gone.

Clenching my fists i lean back into my chair, eyes shut, brows furrowed and uncontrolled breathing.

« Valentino. They left, sono solo io. » Alessio says from where ever he is in the room. « We'll get Reina n you'll have your girl back, no need to fucking cry about it. »

{ It's just me.}

Sighing i open my eyes to look up at him.
« I can't have her back if she doesn't want me back. For all i know we could be doing this for nothing...»

« Listen, first prioritize the safety of your mafia then worry about your girl, remember you're marrying her because her enemies will go after us and you need J's protection. And as for your plan we'll do it. No matter how irrational it sounds.. » he pauses to laugh, causing me to tilt the corner of my lips in a barely noticeable smiles.

« That's the thing how am i supposed to be allied with J if i don't know who he is and the only other person that knows who a qql he is a Amoryia. Shit they could be playing us and we wouldn't know. »

« You haven't been to therapy and i can tell. All you've been doing is overthink every little thing. »

« Shut the fuck up. » i sighs sinking deeper into my seat.

« Your newest club opened last week, let's check it out. You know relax a little, forget your a Don for a bit, forget Amoryia... »

« If you weren't my little brother i'd kill your for saying shit like that. »

« We're twins. »

« I was still born first. Anyways don't you also have a girl back in New York? Going to the club without her would be immoral, what's her name Imane ? »

« Imani. And since when did you care about morals? »

Shrugging my arms i ignore his question. « Yeah, what's up with her you seemed weird  when you saw her and the next day you fucked. »

« I didnt just meet her, then fucked her.. C'è molto di più che non sai.»

{There's a lot more you don't know.}

« Beh, come faccio a sapere quando hai smesso di parlarmi. »

{ Well how should i know, you stopped talking to me.}

IM STILL IN EXAM PERIOD MAN 😭😭😭