mine.

𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐎♛

« 𝐋ies, i told you about her

« 𝐋ies, i told you about her. You where just to absorbed in your little mafia to pay attention to anyone or anything else. » He sighs taking a seat in the chair beside me me.

« Careful Alessio. » i warn.

Rolling his eyes he says; « Imani and i have a history, one of which you would know, if you hadn't cut me off for a year and a half- »

« I had shit going on you know that.» That's not fair, he knows what happened during that year and the way i physically and mentally shit down.

« I'm your brother. We go through shit together. » He pinches the bridge of his nose before continuing; « Regardless, seeing her two days ago just threw me off. She looked healthy, well, in better condition than i left her in, that's forsure. After getting Amoryia back i offered to drive her home, let's just say it was a long drive. »

I raise my brow in confusion knowing "a long drive" could mean one of two things; they fucked in his car or they argued which led to them fucking in his car.

« She had a lot to say, and the amount of times my eyes drifted of to her lips and the amount of times i thought of shutting her up were unholy but considering i knew how much this conversation meant to her i let Imani have her moment and I guess she finally got the closure she was looking for because after we talked she seemed more relaxed. »

Humming with understanding i continue listening as i realized i really haven't been talking with my brother 1 on 1 in a while.

« I was a kid when we first dated, i was toxic and ignorant. I had no idea how to rightfully treat a woman. She was vulnerable and had never been with a made man before. » He sighs explaining their relationship in a few words. « You know the rest. »

« Regardless once she finally left me i spent every day and night trying to find her. It was like she was the only thing keeping me sane and without her i was nothing but a lethal animal on the loose, though i treated her like shit she was always understanding and balanced my life out evenly. »

« I knew she deserved better but in my mind at the time there was no one better. »

Heh that's relatable. I think to myself.

« Though it was like she was wiped of the surface of the earth because even with all the men i had hunting her down i couldn't find her but once i eventually did i had eye on her at all times. Then i found out she got engaged to another made man and went insane. I knew i had no right to though considering i was never good for her and then later on a month or to two later give or take i found out he was abusing her and that their marriage was a contract. »

« So you... »

« Pfttt i killed the stronzo. »

{Idiot.}

Snorting i lean further into the chair, loving the way this story was going.

« His screams haunted me for years after that, sometimes i still wake up in a cold swest when i remember how he pleaded with me to spare his life. It was worth it for a while until a realized Imani was better of with him alive than dead. » Alessio pauses for a second, probably to think of his next choice of words before adding; « Well, she was getting abused yes, but atleast she was protected from others. One thing about him was that he didn't let anyone else touch what was his apart from him and now that he was gone noone was there to protect her. »

Sighing he continues. « I kept an eye on her even going as far as to signing her up to my personal self defence coach from when we young, of course she had and still has no idea who did any of this and she doesn't know i'm the reason her life has been severely altered. »

« You flew Pedro in just so he could teach the girl you where stalking, some self defence? Alessio when have we gotten so soft. » I chuckled.

His smile appears for a second before it dims down and he

« Then i silently swore to myself he'd be the last man i ever killed with my own hands. »

« Cazzo, she's been through a lot and you did well letting her have her closer. »

Humming in acceptance he says. « All that and i fucked it up again. » Burying his head in his hands.

« What did you do now. » I look at the miserable man beside me with a smile.

Fuck i missed these talks.

« I left with out saying goodbye, the same way i would when we were dating. She'll fucking hate me. » He groans out still covering his face.

« Call her, even if she doesn't pick up show you regret leaving with out letting her know, give her a proper apology and actually change your behaviour. Don't apologize and continue doing the same shit, that's manipulation. » I say stretching and positioning my arms behind my head, puting my legs on the desk table and crossing feet.

« Aw look at you, doing your big brother duties. » Alessio finally looking up at me with a smile.

« Whatever happened to us just being twins. » I retort back. « Should i stop? »

« Yeah you should it's fucking late and we have to train in the morning. »

« Seriously though, call her. » i say getting up from my seat.

Making my way to the door i slightly turn to nod him goodbye as he does the same.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

A day before the attack.

« Alessio, Where are we at with the men. »

« We've got 23 temporary basses around their ground. 195 men on the est side 280 on the west 197 down south and 296 north. We begin at dawn when it's still dark and we have to possibility of catching them off gard. »

As planned yes. Run things over with each basse one last time and report back to me. We'll meet in a few hours to lead the men in, then the plan can unfold.

Masterpiece.

Infatti.

{ Indeed. }

« Be safe Valentino. »

Hanging up after his last words i rethink the plan over and over it was to go as planned any mild mistake can and will fuck up the plan.

There is no room for error.

My mafia is in danger and so is my wife.

⋆ Who's wife? ⋆

Mine.

Sorry these are coming out slowly i'm in exam period rn 😒😒