sweet spot.

maybe not pg 13 🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️
𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐎♛

« 𝐈s that your mother?? » Amor asks while laughing, as if she had forgotten about her burnt down appartement. Though i'm glad she isn't troubled i still so badly wanted to know why she seemed so shaken up earlier. It's not like she hasn't been around fire or any sorts of danger considering her ligne of work.

I smile while taking the frame way from her  huming in answer to her question, damn i miss italy.

« She's beautiful, you look just like her... » she adds.

« Amor are you saying i'm beautiful? » i reply with a grin.

« Don't push your luck. » she says while spinning around, our proximity having me breathless, i had no idea i was that up close behind her.

She raises a brow before asking;
« Valentino, where am i staying exactly? »

« Upstairs with me » Waiting to see her reaction before following up with; « Don't worry we won't share a room. Yours is the one straight across from mine »

She nods stepping away from underneath me, i let go a breath i was unaware of holding. Fuck why am i so attracted to her.

I follow her up the stairs like a lost puppy even tho technically, she was the lost one considering she had no idea where she was heading. She abruptly stops in her tracks. I gently bring up my hand to her lower back showing her, her room.

« I'm in my room if you need me, i'll have someone bring you your clothes, for after your shower. » I say, heading towards my room for some much needed alone time.

Even tho i really enjoyed my time with her, my social battery was dead and i was on the verge of breaking down.

She makes my heart either accelerate or completely stop, if i keep this up she'll be the death of me.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

« Valentino!! » i hear Amor call from her room as i was already in the hallway heading downstairs. 

Thanking the lord only my room was sound proof or i wouldn't of heard her.
« Amor? Need anything? » i ask the woman currently standing behind a one way glass shower.

« Yeah, a towel » she retorts in a duh tone.

Why the fuck hasn't anyone attended to that already.

Coming back to her room with a towel in hand i knock on the glass waiting for her to open the door and reach out for the towel.

As she does so her hand lingers on my arm for a moment as if she was contemplating something. I feel her lightly pull me towards the shower door.

« I want you. » she says, lightly tugging on my arm, making reference to me joining her in the shower. She couldn't see my face right now but fuck i'm flustered.

Shit...

I hum not to sure of my own response while pulling and taking off my dress pants and shirt.

The second i step into the shower she wraps her arms around me, the first thing i feel being her chest pressed up against mine. She slides her hand trough my hair, now damp, pulling my head down. Amor let's her lips linger inches away from mine for a period of time that felt like eternity before whispering; « Thank you »

Looking up at me with nothing but lust in her eyes, i crash my lips against hers not being able to handle this torture.

Soft as fucking ever.

She's like a drug, one that once you got a taste of you could never get enough. I feel my dick pulsate, fuck what is she doing to me. I pick her up and prop her against the wall only breaking the kiss to take a breath before attacking her collar bone making her moan out loud.

Her sweet spot.

Wrapping her legs around my waist even tighter she starts to grind onto my dick, which is pressed up against my stomach. Rolling her hips downwards she manages to get a groan out of me.

« You like that? » she whispers into my ear in a low seductive tone.

I hum in response, the sound coming out as a whimper.

My hands travel from her back to her waist, guiding her towards my hard on.

« Fuck i need you, right now. » I mutter, trying my best to not let my every word come out as a moan.

She sighs in enjoyment.

Grabbing my dick slowly pumping it, lowering her down unto me as i hear her moan out in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

« Oh fuck. » She moans out. Feeling as her nails dig into my shoulders, sure to leave a mark i'd definitely be admiring later.

Knowing my size, i wait for her to let me know i if could move.

She opens her eyes looking into mine while she says; « Are you planning on moving or do i have to ride you.» She says, probably sexually frustrated that im not slamming into her.

Pain kink? Noted.

I look at her through hooded eyes, as i move down to kiss her in a rough and hungry, but slow kiss.

Slowly trusting in and out of her as she throws her head back while moaning incoherent sentences in spanish, earning a loud moan from me.

« Fuckk, you like that? yeah? you like that lindo? » she moans into my ear before biting down on her lip and closing her eyes tightly.

Picking up my pace i let a moan escape me, again, looking down at where our bodies connect in admiration.

Bringing my hand down from the tile, i lower it to her clit gently flicking it before rubbing it in slow passed circles, earning a breathless whimper from her.

Capturing her loud moan in sloppy kiss our salivas mixing, while the water from the shower pours down in us. The dim lights of the bathroom only turning me on even more.

She looked perfect, felt perfect. God she is perfect.

Needing her ass with the w palm of my hands i pin her impossibly closer against the dark marbled tile wall.

« Valentino i'm gonna- » Her words being cut of by my length slamming deep inside her.

« I'm sorry repeat that for me Amor... » I continue to stretch her perfect little pussy out, admiring as her tits bounce with each thrust.

« Faster lindo, i'm gonna cum. » she asks in a low tone.

« For you? Anything. » i responde, my cock reaching so far deep inside her wet cunt, my eyes shut in pure, ecstasy.

Feeling my high coming i start to role my hips into hers in a way that makes me hit her G spot repetitively.

« Right there, fuckk yes. » she sighs. Hearing as she moans loudly, the knot in her stomach coming undone while feeling her fluids wrap around my dick.

Quickly pulling out and shooting out unto her stomach as i hold her up with one arm around her back,i gently put her down after a few seconds of just stroking my dick, helping myself ride out my high then resting my head on the marble tile behind her while trying to slow my heart down, considering the ungodly speed it was beating at.