a liability.

June 8th 2023 the night off Amoryia's birthday.

𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐀 𝐉. ♕

« 𝐒ince when does this club sell food?? » i walk in the building while asking Alessa, having to raise my voice over the loud music.

The rest of the girls where behind us, probably also admiring the new version of the club we use to visit regularly.

Who ever bought and remodelled the place deserves they dick sucked or they pussy eaten. Shit looks good asf.

They turned it into a half club, half dinner space and i like it.

Imani yells my name over the music telling me to get the drinks with Alessa and they'd go find a table.

Nodding and smiling in response i hold on to Alessa's arm as she leads us to the bar.

A fine darkskin comes towards us after finishing an order, before asking for ours. His bronx accent being very strong just made him even more attractive.

Getting back to our table with drinks at hand placing them infront of the girls, i notice the bags set on the table all around a cake.

« Y'all ain't have to to allat. » i say while laughing and backing away slightly from the table

« Girl the least you could say is thank you . » Imani retorts, crossing her arms w a smirk.

Going over to Imani and Niya giving them a hug and a kiss on the cheek i whisper; « Thank you babes » before going over to Alessa and doing the same.

Sitting down at our table i slightly pull down my dress seeing as it hiked up my thighs.

I open the first box right infront of me. As the song turns to Birthday sex by jeremiah, before i pick up the chain in the baby pink box with a wide smile on my face.

« This shit's cute as fuck » i say putting it back into the box. Telling the girls i'd open the rest at home.

« Right now i just wanna eat this cake, get drunk and fuck somebody. » i tell them with a smirk.

« I feel you. » Niya says laughing, while the removing the boxes from around the cake.

« Yall got me a fucking drake cake?, this shit a vibe for real. » i tell them, pulling the cake towards me.

 » i tell them, pulling the cake towards me