till death do us part.

𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐀 𝐉. ♕

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

« Valentino... » I look at him. Its the day before our marriage and i can't find the words, or the strength to tell him how i actually feel.

I can't. I can't do it. The commitment, it was too much. Yet i'm too far deep to dig myself out of the attachment. I'm in love with him but i can't live my life attached to this one person.

I have about a month and a half before i have to give birth to his child. A beautiful baby boy. Santiago. We both decided on calling him by his grandfathers name, Valentino's father's middle name.

It was too late, i couldn't abort the baby. Im stuck, trapped. I'm in this forever "until death do us part" they say. Might just have to k¡ll myself in that case.

It's not that i don't love him or my baby.

I just shouldn't love him.

He isn't ready for a woman like me. I come with way do many strings attached. To meny terms and conditions.

Fuck i love him but he can't love me.

« Hm? » He looks over, before walking towards me then kissing me on the neck while holding my large baby bump.

God i hate my skin.

« I-I can't. » Is all i say before i break down. I couldn't tell him. He doesn't deserve that, he doesn't deserve me.

« Fuck lindo i'm so sorry. » I manage to mutter through the sobs.

Suddenly he's infront of me, removing my hands covering my face and wiping the tears from it.

« Amor whats wrong? Talk to me. » He rushes his voice full of worry.

« I'm sorry. » i crumble falling to my knees as he catches me half way there, before he picks me up.

His 8 month pregnant fiance who for some reason he was still able to pick up. With all the weight i'd gain he never said anything and only ever loved me for who i was. Or who he thought i was.

Bringing me to our room he sits his back agains the headboard with me between his legs, the way we'd always cuddle.

My breathing starts to get uneven and faster. My heart feels like it's pounding through my oversized shirt, the way i can hear it all the way up to my ears.

The panic starting to build up in me.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆