delusional.

𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐎♛

To readers: Blacks' market = J's drug mart
J = Amoryia's secret identity ( valentino doesnt know and thinks J and amoryia have a thing for each other)

𝐂urrently on a 8 hour and 22 minutes flight back to Italy and if i were to say i wasn't tired i would be blatantly lying. I am more than tired i'm aggravated, annoyed, vexed, irritated some might even say enraged. The soldiers in charge of my side base in Italy fucked up massively and let one of my rivals; The Herrera Cartel into my base. My so called impenetrable base got penetrated.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

« Dillo di nuovo, e questa volta includi la parte in cui hai avuto una relazione con la figlia di Herrera junior e sei stato interpretato alla grande, portandola non solo in Italia ma anche alla mia base. E il tuo idiota ha pensato cosa? Che sarebbe arrivata qui in Italia e visse per sempre felici e contenti?! » I grit through my teeth, show stupid could this stronzo be.
{ dumbass }

{ Say it again, and this time include the part where you got into an affair with Herrera jrs daughter and got played bringing her not only to italy but to my base . And your dumbass thought what? That she would arrive here in italy and just live happily ever after ?! }

And he had the nerve to lie to me about it thinking i didn't know. I always know. Pulling out the gun from my waistband i hold it up to his temple, letting go a sigh before doing what needed to be done i slid my hand into my pocket and dialling my emergency contact;
« Fratello, bring the cleaning assistant »
{ Brother }
Not that this moment was necessarily and emergency, in all honesty i didn't feel like going through the hassle of having to talk to the staff of my base, myself. I promised myself that right after this mission i'd be on the next flight back to NY i still have unfinished business with amor.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

Left alone with my thoughts while on the way back to NY, i slowly started to think a bout the short darkskin woman i had met about a week or so ago.
She had something endearing and mysterious a bout her. What was certain was that she had an attitude. One i could handle, but an attitude nun the less. I couldn't stop thinking about how her eyes lingered on the faded hickey Julia, my ex had given me. The slight look of dissatisfaction and maybe disapproval? I wasn't sure. I'm always sure. I was raised to be able to detect people, to read them like an open book, but her? She was like a whole new story waiting to be discovered. And fuck i can't wait to start reading. The life she is living is a dangerous one, being that close to a highly wanted criminal is basically a death wish but anyone smart enough would keep their eyes off her. That J necklace she wore wasn't just a necklace, it was a warning, from what i could tell. But if i wanted her i would have her. I wasn't threatened by some young adult hiding behind his woman. Amoryia? HIS woman, that doesn't even remotely sound correct. I just needed to get close enough to him to knock him down and claim what's mine. Not that Amor is a prize to be claimed, she's a self made independent woman from what i can tell. She has a business of her own, i supposed it's also ment for money laundering but it also serves as an actual business. To the world she's a self made entrepreneur, to the underworld that woman is a fottuta regina { fucking Queen }.
Breaking my train of thought my phone starts to ring. i pick up the phone with a smirk playing on my lips.

« Amor, you called » I sound out in a surprised tone.

« pft Valentino, you have to stop calling me that » she states clearing her throat ready to change the subject « He accepts your offer of owning 20% of your yearly income and 25% of your overall profits as you will own 30% of the Blacks' market for 5 years until you decide to renew our agreement. All terms and conditions will be discussed over at my office or a restaurant of your choice, courtesy of J »

« Amor? are you asking me on a date? » I say lowly chuckling faking a surprised voice.

« You drive me insane and i've known you for a week, so uh no it's not a date it's a business meeting. » She answers kissing her teeth.

« It's been a week and 3 days believe it or not. » I expand, not wanting the conversation to end drowning myself in her voice.

« Oh wow, he can count. » She remarks in a playful? annoyed tone.

« Well, when we end up together one of us has to, no? » I let my intrusive thoughts get the best of me.

« Your delusional. »

« Till death do us part, Amor.» i say smiling into the phone as i hang up without another word.