amor.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆
May wednesday 17th 2023

𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐀 𝐉. ♕

𝐒itting down at my office chair going through file over a file of information on Caruso. Valentino Caruso to be exact, he seemed unpredictable and mysterious but i had to know who i was meeting with and who was potentially gonna be my new client. I did that sometimes, i always wanted to be one step ahead of everyone, always needing an upper hand no mater the circumstances. A knock sounding from my office door brought me back to reality. Picking up my files and shuffling them back into my drawer keeping only the ones about the facilities while starting to read up on the warehouse that exploded last week, i answered.

« Anthon the door is open you know that, there's no need to knock »

Instead of been met with my assistant i'm met with questioning tone.

« Cheating on me already? » a familiar and manly voice speaks while getting closer and closer to my bureau.

« Valentino. » I say acknowledging his presence, without lifting my eyes to met his. Hiding the fact that i slightly got startled from his unexpected visit, and I never get startled. Get a fucking grip.

« Amor. » He returns, as he sits down at the seat set infront of my large desk, his voice giving out a small smirk. What is he playing.

« Amoryia » i correct. Clearing my throat and getting back on topic. « i spoke with J.. » God if only people knew « The narcotics are down south, they should be here before summer. June 5th to 15th give or take. »

« Right yes » he passes a hand through his hair ruffling the mess of his dirty blond covering his forehead. Fuck i hate myself right now, my eyes glued to his collar bone noticing a faint bruise. A hickey, i internally sigh. He has someone already. Why the fuck am i disappointed..

⋆ Idk maybe you like the banter with another "criminal" and don't just want some bum ass nigga oblivious to your second life chasing you. ⋆

Stfup. You're delusional.

⋆ so are you ⋆

« I'd like to make alliance with J and his drug cartel » He follows up.

I hum in response looking back, locking his dark green eyes with mine. « He doesnt do alliances » i clarify.

« If J knows anything ab the mafia world he'll know better than to decline my offer » he says passing over a file of paperwork i presume being document upon documents of shit i will most definitely not read.

I raise a brow « Is that a threat? »

« non ti farei del male » he sais getting up, with me soon following after not wanting to have to look up at him more than i already have to. He holds out his hand for me to shake signalling his departure. I hesitantly take it before he unexpectedly brings my hand up to his lips, but while not creating direct contact with me, he kisses the air?... well where he would've kissed if my hand was half a millimeter higher, proving my thoughts of him already having someone considering he didn't kiss my hand fully.
{ i wouldn't hurt you }

« Tell me you'll have him think about it » he breaths out.

If him flirting with me is his way of trying to get me to help him get closer to J i hope he knows it's not working.

⋆ or is it... ⋆

I look up at him « He has a mind of his own, im just the messenger » i say, not giving him the answer he wants.

And with that he gently lets go of my hand before nodding and exiting my office saying « Amor. » over his shoulder,once again in acknowledgment, closing the door on his way out.

« Amoryia. » i correct him for the second time this evening.

hw yll feel ab the slight banter 😏 trust me the tension will build and build until it's to much to handle..