carlo.

𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐎♛

January 20th

𝐓he arrival at our base in mexico city going as well as we expected. That being not well, at all.

Before arriving 5 of our troupes were raided including the one with Alessio and his whinny lil' dog.

Surprisingly she new how to defend herself when it came to life or death situations. It ended in a blood bath. Losses on both sides. In the end Hernandez came out of his little hiding spot laughing like a mad man.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

Flash back to the day they arrived in mexico. ( A week before amoryia flew in.)

« You do realize you are the reason for unnecessary blood shed. Which goes against every rule in a mafia. » My voice laced with anger.

« Well you're in luck, this is mexico baby and this ain't no Mafia, you step foot in Los Zetas Cartel territory. » A sick grin plastered over his face. Not a single scar or marking covered this man from what i could tell. 

« Now if you'll excuse me. » He clears his throat turning around  before to walk away, stepping over bodies on his way out.

« Crazy bastard. » Imani mutters from behind.

Clicking my gun in safety i tuck it back in my waist band before turning to my team of men including my brother and signal them to return back to our vehicles.

End of flash back.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

Arriving at our base things didn't get easier. We got news of our warehouse catching fire, which in turn led to an explosion.

Our Arrival had sparked something in mexicos crime world.

They feared me. I loved it.

After a day of mission's, none of which i participated in, Alessio and Imani practically had to drag me out of the estate.

They where going on about a new club Alessio had signed off on, meaning he owns the place. I honestly would've gone if he started by saying he bought it, but instead he said it would help take my mind of Amoryia and that wasn't something i wanted to do.

This past month has taken a toll on me. My kid would've been born about 4-5 weeks ago and i couldn't wrap my mind around how long it been since i'd last seen Amoryia.

Black dress pants paired with a black shirt, unbuttoned halfway down, sleeves rolled up to my elbows and a ski mask for my anonymity. Paired with a hand gun and a watch, in which contained a few diamond cameras.

Wanting to still be comfortable i decide on not going over board.

My garage opens up revealing my beautiful and colourful collection of luxury and sport cars.

Rolling out of the brightly lit garage in a La Ferrari Aperta, i catch the eye of my brother.

« What happened to not wanting to go all out. » He questions.

« I could've taken the Pagani Huayra Dinastia. » I shrug, pulling out of the driveway loudly reving, hearing the engine roar already making my night ten times better.

Soon after hitting the road, another car is heard from behind me. Smirking I pull over into the lane to my right allowing the Mclaren P1 to pull up by my side.

Both our windows being tinted to the point where it was probably illegal making my grin grow even wider. They loudly rev their car most likely insighting they wanted to race.