stay with me.

( context; Amoryia has been staying with Valentino a for about two weeks after he got injured ) tw: slight mentions of rape.

𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐀 𝐉. ♕
« 𝐒o are we ever gonna talk about the fact that a two or so weeks ago you where in that warehouse for max 20 minutes and ended up with a bullet in your shoulder and about 15 dead men or? » I question, for some reason he had been putting aside this conversation for about a little over a week and a half.

I had woken up about 10 minutes ago and i was just scrolling through my phone before someone launched it across the room "in his sleep" i suppose because i was making to much noise, so for now i'll just stick to bothering him until he wakes up.

He hums obviously half asleep.

« Fine. » i move you get up and get my probably cracked up phone, right before feeling his arms tighten around my waist keeping me in position.

Sighing he finally answers; « At first i didn't get much because my first concern was checking shit out and getting you as far from the commotion as possible but, once i got into the warehouse things took a turn. I guess i have a new opposition because while i was listening in i heard the Caruso Mafia being mentioned a few times, mostly with unpleasant remarks. I also heard about our alliance so someone obviously has been leaking our information to this gang. That being my last straw i gunned down the place and somewhere along the lines i got shot. The adrenaline took care of the pain part until you arrived. »

« A mole huh? » I question, sighing to myself trying to think of a prime suspect.

« Yeah in either one of our businesses and now that our alliance has been leaked we've got to figure out how make our next move.» he replies before changing the subject.  « Today's my parents last day in New York and they probably won't be back until a few years from now. I have to make a few calls, handle business then i'll go in for a session all that has to be done before 1:25 pm then i'll spend some time with my parents, probably go out or i'll stay in for dinner, and your coming with. ». He says, with out waiting for my answer he continues. « I know technically you've met my parents but i want you to meet them properly. »

« Woah. Slow down, first what session are even you going in for? And shit we aren't getting married anytime soon, hell am i even your girlfriend? what tells you i want to meet your parents "properly". »

He leans in kissing me slowly, momentarily distracting me from my rant.

« Amoryia, can i be your boyfriend. » he asks out of literally nowhere, his morning tired voice making it impossible for me to deny the obvious feelings i have for this man.

« Fuck it » I lay back on his chest.

He gets up picking me up with him and walks over to his bathroom.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

« How many women have you fucked in this bathroom? » i ask out if the blue.