date night.

2581 words !!!!! 1000+ of which is smut, enjoy.

𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐎♛

10:30

« 𝐘ou seem... anxious? » I turn to her after admiring a lambo finish a donut.

« I told you i don't go on dates. » She pouts, rolling her eyes.

« So it's your first date? » i question looking down into her deep brown eyes, choosing to ignore the way it irritates me when she rolls them.

« I did not say that. » She rolls her eyes once again.

Smirking at her, i cup her cheeks and rub my thumb back and forth against it as she averts her eyes to something behind me.

« Relax. » I whisper into her ear in low voice.

She sighs leaning into my body. This. her letting go, her deflating, i wanted to be the one to put her pieces back together but she wouldn't let me. This whole night i've been keeping her away from the sides where things involved fire. Our conversation from yesterday replaying in my head. I don't understand why she hated fire so much, I had put my brother on it, so far he hadn't come back with anything useful which is concerning considering how good he was at finding shit on people.

I hearing a gun shot coming from behind her, I raise my eyes immediately wrapping an arm around her body and the other reaching for my waist band where sat my gun then scanning around us in one quick motion. Usually these kind of meets didn't involve guns, it was the type that had different corners with different types of cars so hearing a gun shot was irregular and unexpected but if my oppositions knew i was out during the night then they wouldn't miss the occasion. She pulls away from me and looks up at me with a raised brow.

« Shit why the fuck are you holding me so tightly. » she mutters, straightening out her clothes.

« There's someone with a gun. » I state the obvious.

« Other than you and me? yeah no fucking shit we in New York. » she rolls her eyes
a-fucking-gain.

« Drop the attitude before i give your eyes an actual reason to roll back. »

« Just saying i run two cartels i can defend myself, now are you going to keep arguing with me or are we gonna check this shit out for real. » She crosses her arms.

Shots after shots where being heard in the distance, i had guards propped outside the meet for my sake. The shots could either be coming from my men or theirs, who ever the fuck they where, i couldn't risk anything happening to Amor, holding my keys out for her, i tell her; « Take your gun out, head to my car, and drive around to the front i'll be back and stay inside the car. »

« Valentino- »

𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐀 𝐉. ♕

« Do it. » he warns

Who the fuck does he think he is all of a sudden?????

Listening to him i snatch the keys out of his hands, spinning on my heels and head to his corvette. No matter how irritating he is when he's serious, it's attractive as hell, a nigga who know how to put me in my place so ian gon argue.

It's like when i'm on my own i could defend myself but when he was around me i wanted him to do it for me.

Walking past a group of men near a herd of cars all lined up perfectly, i hear a few men whistle and say comment about my outfit, or what was under my outfit rather.