PROLOGUE

They say, 'Love is Blind'. Love isn't just blind!

It's madness, it's lawless and edgy. These are the traits of people in Love. They neither follow their mind or social norms. They only follow their heart. And whatever happens they are determined to stay together.

Jungkook and Taehyung have a similar story. There is a lot of difference between the two. Be it wealth, status or upbringing. But the biggest difference is their AGE.

Taehyung a 39-year-old man and has a 15-year-old daughter (Mpreg).

Jungkook is 22 years old and is very childish.

"You are 22 years old, stop being so immature" Yugyeom said irritated.

.

Both belong to different generations. And hence not just their Age, their ideologies and habits are different too.

"Unless there is no madness in love, it's no fun falling in love." Jungkook proclaimed.

Taehyung on the other hand shook his head at the statement and mumbled to himself "This is the problem with the kids of this Age! They are very irresponsible."

...it's no fun falling in love. But that's not the case when both are in love. They do meet. But in this story, the meeting of the shores is impossible.

.

"Whoever is helping Jungkook is my enemy." Chae-won exclaimed.

.

"Eomeoni, why a wedding profile..."Jungkook asked, confusion laced in his voice.

"You are going to meet her today." Chae-won declared.

.

Sometimes society wants to separate them.

"Is there a problem sir?" Jungkook roared in anger.

"The man standing behind you. I want him." he said pointing at Taehyung.

As soon as the words left from his mouth, a hard punch landed on his face.

Taehyung stood shocked; his mouth wide open as he witnessed the punch Jungkook threw on that person.

.

And sometimes their loved ones are their enemies.

"Once the heir to the Jeon family is dead, I'll be able to rule the house as a son-in-law."

.

Sometimes, their principles in life play an important role.

"I don't take help from strangers."

"You are a stranger to me" Taehyung said, while tears were rolling down his beautiful almond eyes.

.

The more they try to come close to each other, the more the distance that will grow between them.

"If I want, I can get him remarried." Bora, Taehyung's mother said.

"I would love to see who accepts this disgraced man." Taehyung's brother-in-law mocked.

.

But one thing is for sure.

This story is going to raise a lot of eyebrows!

Can an older man not fall in love?

Will this unusual love story between Jungkook and Taehyung set new rules of love?

Will they be an inspiration for people in love?

Will love overshadow age?

Check out this story and join the beautiful journey of Taehyung and Jungkook.

Coming soon...

Angsty but with a little fun. Emotional Roller-coaster.

In this book there will be no homophobia. Let's assume same gender marriages are common. The only focus and considered 'taboo' in this book is the Age-Gap.

Nothing is from my imagination. Everything is fully from the show.