CHAPTER-46

I am going to update upto 50 chapters today. Are you ready?

Part-II is gonna be like whole other story with it's own drama and twists.

Spoiler alert for part II- It's going to have MATURE CONTENT.😌😁 Prob. in the second half but for sure.

2k words.

Yoona: Lisa. Are you okay?

Mr. Manoban: Yoona, honestly speaking, Kook's behavior has made me anxious. No matter what, Kook can't deny the fact that Lisa is his wife. We are afraid that he might...

CW: Don't worry. Lisa is our daughter-in-law.

Lisa let out a breath of relief.

CW: It is our responsibility to ensure her happiness. Kook will surely accept her as his wife. I promise you.

Mrs. Manoban smiled.

CW: Yoona.

Yoona: Yes?

CW: Bring Lisa along.

Yoona: Okay. Come on, Lisa.

Lisa hugged both her parents.

Mr. Manoban: Take care, Lisa. God bless you.

Mrs. Manoban: Let's go. Goodbye. Go, Lisa.

She looked back and smirked at her parents, who showed their thumb in return.

.

Bora: God knows where he is. Here he is!

She said in a mocking tone.

TH: Mom, please. I am not a kid. I took this decision after thinking it through. Besides, I don't want to discuss this matter anymore. Aera, go and change.

Bora: Yes. Of course. I have no right to say anything. All I can do is watch your life being ruined! Am I right?

She left.

TH: Wow! You are quiet today! It's good for me.

He spoke calmly looking at Jin.

Jin: You have made me speechless.

TH: Jin. You have known me for so many years now. Believe me. I made this decision keeping Jungkook's best interests in mind. It's good for me as well. All of you love me a lot. That is why you chose to overlook our age difference and kept encouraging Jungkook. But I can't do that. Never. I did risk my life to save his life. But he did the same for me. He has always supported me through thick and thin. I have fulfilled my duty as a friend. And I will always do that.

Jin: You know what, Taehyung? I don't want to say anything to you. All I can do is pray to God that the day you realise the truth, you have the strength to bear the consequences of your decision.